What's new

Game Thread Mar 15, 2024 07:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Hawks

Added to Calendar: 03-15-24

If we win Ainge will protest the result. I watched Atlanta recently... they *** right now. No Clarkson... we need another tank commander. Likely Tay Henny takes Luka's spot... we really need Luka to try and cook.

I am worried. Atlanta is a 2.5 point favorite. If Johnson doesn't play we win. gulp.
We tried so hard but Atlanta is sooooo ***. This one gonna come back and haunt us. FO tried but no dice.

Potter is ruining the tank
Juzang and potter gonna show up and ruin the tank before signing with other teams in the offseason.

What a time for Hardy to fall out of love with Luka.

Quin really is a genius having that dude take the last shot.
Brilliant clutch coaching for the final eight by Hardy. He knew it was going to be iso Murray and stunted off Krejci for the double. Smooth!!! And the best we’ve played top to bottom since the trade deadline imo.

Collin has two of the most random wild dunks in Jazz history this year. Insane athlete.
Can anyone post a video of this?
I had to be up at 4:55 am so I went to bed early in the 4th quarter and missed the dunk

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Sexton was 9-15, 3-6, for 21 points with 6 assists, 4 rebounds, 1 TO with a team high in plus minus.

Can't lose games at home too bad teams if he is playing.

Hardy plays him over 30 minutes now that we are trying to lose lol.

Sexton was 9-15, 3-6, for 21 points with 6 assists, 4 rebounds, 1 TO with a team high in plus minus.

The Jazz got kind of lucky someone missed a wide open 3 or they would have lost, so I think the Jazz can lose with Sexton.

You just can't also have Juzang and Potter make all their shots.

The Jazz got kind of lucky someone missed a wide open 3 or they would have lost, so I think the Jazz can lose with Sexton.

But the jazz basically won the game on Sexton’s late strip and reverse slam.

Huh, I thought I saw you make a post earlier in this thread saying that they need to hold sexton out for some fake injury or something.
I have noticed that I often have the power to make you argue against yourself lol.

But ya in a 2 point win there are a million things that could have turned it into a loss. Sexton, the team leader in plus/minus who had a really good game, playing less is one of the things that could have got us the loss.