What's new

Game Thread Mar 16, 2021 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Celtics

Added to Calendar: 03-16-21

Our bench has score more points in 3 minutes than our starters did the first 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. Time to start the mother****ing bench.

I've really been questioning Donovan's b-ball IQ this season. He's explosive and skilled and all that but so often he makes the wrong read or goes hero ball when we just need a solid play, and his D is really sub-par which largely is driven by bball IQ.

Don may be able to break the record of most missed layups even in this shortened season, so there's that.
Sad thing is you're not wrong. His finishing at the rim has been terrible and seems to be getting worse as the season progresses.

These slow starts are so weird. Is it a coaching thing or a player issue. I would think you’d just open up by running a **** ton of pick and roll at Kemba... shouldn’t start this slow every damned night.

Are we allergic to shooting the ball? How many times are we going to have a drive that ends 3 feet from the rim with a terrible pass attempt.

These slow starts are so weird. Is it a coaching thing or a player issue. I would think you’d just open up by running a **** ton of pick and roll at Kemba... shouldn’t start this slow every damned night.

I’m starting to think the bogey turnovers are killing our mojo. Seems like every time we get going he dribbles off his foot and the other team gets a fast break and the momentum shifts back to them.

It can't be a coach thing was my first reaction but our timeout plays come to my mind.

We get good mileage out of our timeouts though. It seems even with starting with turnover and we come out good in the long run.

When timelord is banging 20 footers it may not be your night.

It can't be a coach thing was my first reaction but our timeout plays come to my mind.

We get good mileage out of our timeouts though. It seems even with starting with turnover and we come out good in the long run.
If I was a coach I'd tell my team to not suck *** to start... I'd be a good coach.

Daniel Theis has never missed against us... ever.

In theory, the Celtics' offense wouldn't be as high-powered as ours is. We should be the markedly better shooting team.