What's new

Game Thread Mar 16, 2024 07:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Wolves

Added to Calendar: 03-16-24

The travel pass and wing stop commercials are equally trash as Burger King

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Overall, solid effort and performance given that we were starting three rookies and a sophomore against a great team. Hendricks got some great production down the stretch and had some good defensive flashes. Sensabaugh has continued to impress me as a facilitator. Kessler just has me worried, I just hope he has a great offseason and gets out of his head

The three rookies and the three two ways plus Yurt7 all had their moments tonight. Just remember that Naz was an undrafted free agent on DLs watch.

Tank highlights:

-THT and Lauri were taking shots an hour and a half before the game started. Lauri looked great to me.

-I'm not sold on keyonte. Conley ran circles on him so bad he had to be taken out during the third. He definitely has a super green light but his defense is bad. He can't figure out which way to go on a screen. He got hacked a few times in the first with no calls but couldn't ever get going.

-Hendricks. We just sit him in the corner and have him brick 3s all game. Good rebounding but needs a lot of help offensively. I don't understand why we don't run pick and rolls with him diving to the hoop. I can see the Vander comparisons.

-Walker. The 1 time he goes up for an alley oops dunk and he botched it. He's really struggling.

-Brice. I thought he played the best out of the 3 rookies. He didn't really get the ball in the second half but has a nice shot and a good read on rebounding.

-Sexton. Looked a bit out of control at times. Had some stupid turnovers. Had some great layups.

-Dancing grandma's for the half times.

-Naz. We had 0 desire to guard this guy and was better than all our bigs.

-Ant. Looked great. Unbelievable talent. Wish we had someone half as good.

Edir: Juzang was fantastic, especially in the first. They never would get him the ball in the second half.

-Hendricks. We just sit him in the corner and have him brick 3s all game. Good rebounding but needs a lot of help offensively. I don't understand why we don't run pick and rolls with him diving to the hoop. I can see the Vander comparisons.

I think they are just keeping his role simple while letting him get a feel for the game.
His athleticism is beginning to live up to the pre-draft hype and it seems he's building some confidence that will allow him to have a great off-season.
Next year he'll be ready for a more complex role in the offense.

Taylor looked good tonight. Played good defense really crashed the boards and seemed to have decent timing tonight. Got robbed on a block. He absolutely needs to eliminate the 5 feet behind the line above the break. He will get plenty of looks… so just chill a bit.

Mike show some good things to learn for Keyonte. I feel pretty confident he can become a star player in the coming year. Ant is huge he improve a lot this year and is superstar already.

Mike show some good things to learn for Keyonte. I feel pretty confident he can become a star player in the coming year. Ant is huge he improve a lot this year and is superstar already.
yeah the first game Ant played against us i turned to my wife after 3 offensive posessions and said that guy totally has it to be one of the top 5 players in the league

who was that about ?
Not that hard. The player that played zero-pass offense for much of the game and pounded the rock for 15 seconds by himself and then launched something. Not that Brice was much better, but you have to get the ball to be able to pass.

I don't think Taylor is ever going to be a great stand still shooter.
That's a hot take

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

who was that about ?
My guess was keyonte cause keyonte sat a lot in the 3rd quarter and seemed to be pouting about it

He had 2 assists and 4 turnovers and took 16 shots (not counting all the shots he took getting to the line 8 times.)

Sexton with 22 points (56.3% shooting) and 10 assists in 30 minutes. (5 turnovers tho)