What's new

Game Thread Mar 20, 2022 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Knicks

Added to Calendar: 03-20-22

I feel like donovan looks good in the point guard role. He comes down and looks for teammates and if there isnt a good opportunity to get a good shot for someone else then he looks to score. Rather than looking to score first. I like this point guard version of mitchell better than the 2 guard version.
Seems like he has been better defensively as a point guard as well.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I feel like donovan looks good in the point guard role. He comes down and looks for teammates and if there isnt a good opportunity to get a good shot for someone else then he looks to score. Rather than looking to score first. I like this point guard version of mitchell better than the 2 guard version.

The more he looks to create the better he will be. And it'll give him better looks too.

Undefendable.

Fun fun game. (I say that a lot lately)
Don just made a great pass to gay for an open corner 3 but he fumbled the pass

Like you don't put Stockton on the bench just so you could start Ricky Green. You don't bench DWill to start McLeod. If you have someone like CP3 or Jrue at the point, it makes sense to not make Donovan your starting PG. But we don't.

he have the tools and he's showing some flashes of it .

I swear in the pregame they said they would be talking to LeBron and Karl about the scoring record deal. Hasn't happened. I must be crazy.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

That's gotta be a flagrant 1. No basketball play at all. Just knocked him down.

Juancho winning lots of bonus points right now. Hot damn!

It's your own team you're taking rebounds away from. ****.