What's new

Game Thread Mar 20, 2022 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Knicks

Added to Calendar: 03-20-22

The league must do something about this.

In golf you are given a handicap to level the playing field. In NBA some teams should be given some points or an extra player or a lowered basket. The idea is all teams should be on the same level. If NBA doesn't fix this situation no one will be watching in a few years.
Since we were facing the entire Knicks legacy back to their championship years, they should have spotted us 30 points tonight. You're right!

15 point leads seem to be when we usually collapse. We need to stop building 15 point leads.

I wasn't talking about the Knicks. Jazz have third best record in West, we are in 12th place...and you are only ahead of us by 8?
The league should help you guys out.

That behind the back 30 foot pass from baseline under the hoop out to clarkson by donovan was impressive.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I wasn't talking about the Knicks. Jazz have third best record in West, we are in 12th place...and you are only ahead of us by 8?
The league should help you guys out.
Agreed. So unless the Knicks win by 20 it's counted as a loss.

Don't be frightened Jazz fans, we'll find a novel way to lose this game. One thing about the Knicks: of all our 40 loses this year they are all unique and head scratching entertaining. We will find a new way to lose our 41st game.

Great decison by donovan to hit the wide open royce (even though he missed). I thought he was gonna go hero ball but he made the right play instead. If guys are gonna miss the open looks he gets them then it might make him think he should go back to hero ball though. I hooe not

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

With like 9 minutes left we already going slow it down hero ball… for hells sakes just play your normal offense.

Don't be frightened Jazz fans, we'll find a novel way to lose this game. One thing about the Knicks: of all our 40 loses this year they are all unique and head scratching entertaining. We will find a new way to lose our 41st game.
How’s your tv working

We can only win this one by stepping up our defense. Where's juancho?