What's new

Game Thread Mar 20, 2022 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Knicks

Added to Calendar: 03-20-22

Will Mitchell just join the Knicks after the game? @oneye
After the game? Why would he wait that long?

I predict he gets a pass from a Jazz teammate and he runs back, dunks it into our basket and then rips off his Jazz jersey to expose the Knicks jersey that he isn't even wearing really, it's just part of his body.

Will Mitchell just join the Knicks after the game? @oneye

Uhh, don't be surprised if Donovan comes out of the locker room wearing a Knick jersey.

He's already ours. He is from here; his dad works in New York sports world; he loves The Garden....he has already signed the papers. We know that, why don't you Jazz fans know that?

This game has the potential to be my favorite one of the season.

You don't know what you are asking for.

Seriously, I feel bad for you. You really are clueless to what is about to happen to your team. This game has Jazz slaughter written all over it. I am not joking. I am serious about my Knicks. Mitch Robinson will personally destroy your team. The guy is playing Hall Of Fame caliber ball lately. So is RJ Barrett.

I kind of feel bad for you Jazz fans. You are like Russian soldiers -- couldn't wait to get into Ukraine to win some medals. They found out how wrong they were. So will you.

Bottom line:

1 - we are hottest team in NBA right now, riding a 2 game winning streak

2 - don't you play Brooklyn tomorrow night in a back to back? That means you ain't taking us seriously. I'm a boxer -- all boxers know if you don't take your opponent seriously, you end up with a serious opponent.

3 - our guys RJ and Mitch are super hot. (Even that bum Julius Randle is playing well lately.)

4 - you are the Jazz, your history is blowing games you should have won

Bottom line:

2 - don't you play Brooklyn tomorrow night in a back to back? That means you ain't taking us seriously. I'm a boxer -- all boxers know if you don't take your opponent seriously, you end up with a serious opponent.

3 - our guys RJ and Mitch are super hot. (Even that bum Julius Randle is playing well lately.)

You may get your wish. Coming into NYC on a Friday night after a week or so in Utah my guess is some of the guys come out flat tonight.

We'll see how serious this team is about making a run.

After the game? Why would he wait that long?

I predict he gets a pass from a Jazz teammate and he runs back, dunks it into our basket and then rips off his Jazz jersey to expose the Knicks jersey that he isn't even wearing really, it's just part of his body.
Is Macho Man Randy Savage going to smash Rudy on the back with a folding chair?

Bottom line:

1647819082200.png

I wouldn't be surprised to see us completely blow them out and get Donovan and Rudy a little rest in the 4th quarter.

BUCKET O'Neale!