What's new

Game Thread Mar 20, 2024 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Thunder

Added to Calendar: 03-20-24

So juzang gets fouled.
OKC challenges the foul that was called.
Then they call a foul on Kessler that they missed?

I had no idea that you could challenge a play to have the refs find a foul that they had missed.
Is that new this year? Why dont we see more challenges of missed no calls?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

If the jazz were trying to win then they should have sexton shoot on every possession. Everyone else is garbage right now

If the jazz were trying to win then they should have sexton shoot on every possession. Everyone else is garbage right now

Its a problem when certain things can only be explained by "well Will must be tanking cuz otherwise..." THT is bad. Everything was running well through Collin and we go away from it. John Collins... I just... I can't

Giddey underwhelming. People freak out here when i say he's no star type player
I heard locke on the radio saying that Hayward is going to take giddeys minutes in the playoffs.

Boy the wheels really fell off

I heard locke on the radio saying that Hayward is going to take giddeys minutes in the playoffs.

wouldn't be suprised. He's something like 30% from 3 this year despite teams sagging 15 ft off him. People here think he's the second coming of magic johnson and cry so hard when you point out the facts

wouldn't be suprised. He's something like 30% from 3 this year despite teams sagging 15 ft off him. People here think he's the second coming of magic johnson and cry so hard when you point out the facts
Meanwhile, locke said Hayward is shooting 57% from 3 since joining the thunder

Man key had a really rough game.