What's new

Game Thread Mar 24, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Nets

Added to Calendar: 03-24-21

No it was Allen that absolutely killed us at that time. Kyrie had 29 but that was more or less expected. Allen playing Gobert off the floor was the major killer. Luckily Allen is gone, but you can't sleep on anyone, especially if Harden does play.
True, Allen was great, but so was Kyrie. A lot of the damage Allen did was partly thanks to Kyrie having a great game.

No it was Allen that absolutely killed us at that time. Kyrie had 29 but that was more or less expected. Allen playing Gobert off the floor was the major killer. Luckily Allen is gone, but you can't sleep on anyone, especially if Harden does play.
They both murdered us... Kyrie didn't miss in the first quarter and never looked back. It was depressing.

I can't believe Durrant, Harden and Kyrie are all out. I've been looking forward to this game for weeks. What a bummer.

Big three are all out. No reason not to win tonight, but shouldn’t consider it a cake walk or we will get bit.

Bogey revenge game incoming. I predict close first quarter, doom and gloom in the thread, Jazz win by 20ish.