What's new

Game Thread Mar 27, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 03-27-21

Playing on a second night gives an advantage to Grizzlies who are so young and athletic. They will be hungry for a revange and confident after making last game a close one. With Conley out we have to be carefull not to turn the ball over and give them transition. Hope we shoot well.

I wonder if we will see more flexing by Ja when his team is down by double digits? Such a tough guy.

I wonder if we will see more flexing by Ja when his team is down by double digits? Such a tough guy.
I can respect flexing when you're down by double digits more than flexing when you're up by double digits.

It fired his team up, that's totally the attitude you want when you're trying to rally.

I love this mini-series thing going on this season. It's a little bit exhausting but when you are up against a team that plays tough like Grizzlies, it kind of creates playoff atmosphere.
Agreed. I hope they keep doing this post pandemic

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm interested to see who guards Morant with Conley out. Conley actually did a decent job of staying in front when they were matched up.

I love this mini-series thing going on this season. It's a little bit exhausting but when you are up against a team that plays tough like Grizzlies, it kind of creates playoff atmosphere.

Agreed. I hope they keep doing this post pandemic

I like it too. And it seems like the optimal way of incorporating the B2B into the schedule. Eliminates travel and makes fair that neither team has extra rest.

Ooof, I guess the Jazz are planning on resting Conley for B2B's for the rest of the season.

This could be a very tough game. They are going to be super physical and now the Jazz are down a ballhandler.
We are still 9 pt favorites... it’d bet we lose this one... good thing I don’t have an online gambling account cuz I’d be laying some money down on that.

We had a lot of success last night with our transition offense (i.e. getting out early and either exploiting their cross-matches... or their generally poor transition defense). But they kind of figured that out as the game wore on, and then they went small and flipped the script a little. It’ll be interesting to see how both coaches adjust to these things.

Sucks than Conley is out but he sucked last night (2-13 for 5 points) anyways and we won despite his poor play.

I think we win tonight. We are at home, have momentum, and are the better team.

Can't wait to listen to Harpring freaking out about Morant all freaking night

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

No Conley means Oni. Oni plays better defense. Morant stopper.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Burks is averaging 18.8 points per game in the 8 games since the all star break