What's new

Game Thread Mar 29, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 03-29-22

The postgame quotes from these chokers will be the same as always.

Part of me just wants a first round blowout to ensure that Ainge blows it up. And if he doesn’t and runs it back, I won’t watch a game next year.

Royce dying on a screen and leaving Gobert to play 1v2 on defense.

Next play, Royce gets blown by immediately, help comes, leaving Kennard open for 3.

Next play, Royce fouls PG.

**** this guy. When has this mental ****ing midget EVER not ****'d himself in the clutch on defense?!?!
I was thinking during the game…when Royce walks around his house does he run into the furniture and ****… or does he move around… hopefully it’s an extremely open concept otherwise he ain’t getting out of the living room.

My first post here after a game who seems to be a good resume of the season. Coach is not good enough, Don and Rudy are good players but not able to carry the team at another level as is Mike... as most of you say , time for rebuild is coming.

Sad thing was they played really well… like exactly how we should for like 2.5 quarters… again as soon as it gets hard no one trusts each other and we commit the dumbest ****ing turnovers.

I wonder if any coach has ever been fired with 10 games to go and a playoff seed is pretty much clinched.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

At some point you probably just need to adopt a strategy of never getting a double digit lead. You can’t lose what you never have.

The postgame quotes from these chokers will be the same as always.

Part of me just wants a first round blowout to ensure that Ainge blows it up. And if he doesn’t and runs it back, I won’t watch a game next year.

4-1 or we might get swept. This team melts like a chocolate bar on a dashboard.

I’m ready to end this team. They’re clearly not a contender and don’t have the growth to become one. Time to trade stars while their value is high. We can rebuild quickly if our FO could ever get out of their own way. We could’ve had Bane we could’ve had Herb jones. Just bone head pick after bone head pick.
Just some of the weirdest **** has derailed us… some legitimate and some just weird… the Covid fight… the trainer fight… a few nagging injuries… the Conley shot that misses… he 8 second call… the Terence Mann game… it just feels like a simulation at times… can’t be real… right?

4-1 or we might get swept. This team melts like a chocolate bar on a dashboard.

I actually think we'll go up 3-0, then blow 4 consecutive 20+ point leads. I'd prefer if the Jazz completely rolled over and got swept, but that is not humiliating enough for this group. They don't just lose, they lose in the most horrific way possible.