What's new

Game Thread Mar 29, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 03-29-22

I'm completely speechless. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it...a complete repeat of game 6 last year, 25 point lead in the second half on the road against the Clippers and they completely choked it away. This team is completely ****ing broken.

Quin is a bad coach. Mitchell is the most pathetic clutch star in the league and no one outside of Rudy plays any bit of defense. Anti-Fun team. Blow it up.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Losing with a Chris Webber brain fart cherry on top… can’t write this ****… I’m not even mad anymore I’m impressed.

Wish we had drafted herb. We could’ve used his defense tonight. But I’m sure butler served some good water to the starters. What a contributor

This should be replayed everyday at practice ……wait this is the 14th time this season. They have already seen this over and over and over

I've been against this up until now, but maybe this team really does need a coaching change.

I’m ready to end this team. They’re clearly not a contender and don’t have the growth to become one. Time to trade stars while their value is high. We can rebuild quickly if our FO could ever get out of their own way. We could’ve had Bane we could’ve had Herb jones. Just bone head pick after bone head pick.