What's new

Game Thread Mar 29, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 03-29-22

That’s such a ******** call. 10 minutes after the ****ing play.

Quins out of timeout plays both turnovers in the fourth… super great… this team is locked in.

I'm so tired of watching the Jazz choke leads away. We're headed to the play-in tournament, and a loss there. We won't even have the dignity of having a real first round series.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Wife did some floral arrangements for a funeral tomorrow… they are displayed by my tv and it feels really appropriate.

This team will go down as the biggest group of losers of all time. They blew at least 20 games they had a lead and lost. From 1st place last years regular season to this turd.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

PG just put his elbow through Rudy’s neck and chin and thought it was an and 1… same BS we just got called for.

Royce dying on a screen and leaving Gobert to play 1v2 on defense.

Next play, Royce gets blown by immediately, help comes, leaving Kennard open for 3.

Next play, Royce fouls PG.

**** this guy. When has this mental ****ing midget EVER not ****'d himself in the clutch on defense?!?!

I wondered how they were going to screw up having over double the Clippers' points in the first quarter. And the answer is: Slowly but surely.

Impossible to have a game more representative of this team. Incredibly talented, as evident by the first half, but also the most mentally weak and soft team in the league. Of course they choked it away. This is what they do. The cherry on top would be them complaining in their twitter replies. This team is completely done.