What's new

March Madness Thread

Refs really calling some ticky tack calls on Zags bigs

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I don't watch a lot of collage ball (like almost none) and I was really surprised at stuff that wasn't a foul and then stuff they were calling on Gonzaga. I can't say if any of it was right or wrong because maybe the rules are different?

Not sure if I heard this right but I think this radio guy said that the zags have shot a better % than their opponent in like 46 straight games.
That couldn't right could it. I think I may have misheard him

Not sure if I heard this right but I think this radio guy said that the zags have shot a better % than their opponent in like 46 straight games.
That couldn't right could it. I think I may have misheard him

Yeah, they have a giant team. I wouldn't doubt it. They got like 4 NBA sized bigs were most teams they probably face in the regular season struggle to roster guys over 6'8.

NWG's floater game is high percentage % stuff too....so that helps. He does that consistently. That's the one move/shot I would try to develop if I were a young guard in high school wondering what to work on. Get that going first, then move back.

Go Zags! Man, if they just had Williams-Goss and Karnowski during playoffs last year...

Could you imagine getting a recruiting visit from Patrick Ewing? Where do you want me to sign coach?

Could you imagine getting a recruiting visit from Patrick Ewing? Where do you want me to sign coach?

He's gotta somehow try and finagle getting Tremont Waters to re-commit.. He's gonna have to hit the ground running here.. no room for a buffer period.

**** Bell. He didn't box out. At all.

That sucked, but the dude was just bigger than him and he got manhandled. I really like Bell and wouldn't mind seeing him on the jazz.

Untitled.jpg

Go Zags!

Bell could help a lot of NBA teams. he changed the game with the sick block on the dunk attempt by Hicks at the beginning of the game. Hicks wasn't the same after that as he was thinking about Bell nearly every time he shot, on his way to his worst game of the season going 1-12 FGs. Despite the choke job blocking out on FTs, dude had 16 rebs and 4 blocks.

Bell could help a lot of NBA teams. he changed the game with the sick block on the dunk attempt by Hicks at the beginning of the game. Hicks wasn't the same after that as he was thinking about Bell nearly every time he shot, on his way to his worst game of the season going 1-12 FGs. Despite the choke job blocking out on FTs, dude had 16 rebs and 4 blocks.

I like Bell he's a solid end of the 2nd rd pick IMO. I still like the younger Cameron Oliver better.