What's new

Game Thread May 01, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Raptors

Added to Calendar: 05-01-21

How is it bogey always ends up on the floor when driving. It's like he took lessons along with Exum
I was just thinking that exact thing lol. When he extends his arms he must tuck his legs and can't get them back down fast enough.

If forest could make a 3 he'd get steady playing time.

I wonder if Rudy was projecting when he was complaining about other players on the team not being focused last night.

Because his lack of focus murdered us in the clutch in both Minnesota games and it's murdering us right now.

Right after I post that, Gobert misses a layup, and for no discernible reason doesn't get back on defense. Raptors get a layup.

Come on Rudy. Your teammates are fighting hard.

I would so much love to see the jazz finish this game like so many times this season with a 40 to 20 run.

They are just so much more physical and aggressive than we are. We have 1 guy battling for rebounds. They have everyone crashing the boards. And they have hands in every loose ball.

How has the officiating been so ****** this season. Consistently the worst I can remember. On both ends of the ball. Clarkson got pushed in the corner, no call. Cannot believe the no-calls this game.

Love our guy Rudy, will always love him no matter why.... but if he continues to play like a 100 million player, well, we will be done much earlier than expected.

Sent from my SM-G970F using JazzFanz mobile app