What's new

Game Thread May 05, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Spurs

Added to Calendar: 05-05-21

Having Mitchell and Conley out for this extended period is going to pay big dividends come playoff time. Not only with Trent Forrest finding his game but primarily with Bogey having his number called more regularly.
Count me back on board with in with a chance:p

He looks much more athletic and quicker than usual. If this is the real Forrest, we found something here.
The best part is he plays under control and looks very comfortable. This might be a real diamond in the rough. He's earned the time. Gives us another legit ball-handler and creator. Huge plus.

I said it before many times. People would not give the jazz credit when they beat teams who were short-handed. Well when the jazz are short-handed their record remains incredible. All this team does is win. Circumstances dont really matter. They just win. Injuries, back to backs, home, road whatever. They just win.

If anyone doesn't believe in these guys then you really should turn in your fan card.

Where you at Sean?

These guys seem to be learning to play with each other and Bogey seems to have finally turned that corner. Might be a bleddy in disguise in the long run.

Uh oh, if joe gets going then this is going to get really ugly

The best part is he plays under control and looks very comfortable. This might be a real diamond in the rough. He's earned the time. Gives us another legit ball-handler and creator. Huge plus.
It was obvious that he was mentally strong, but I saw him as a non-athletic PG who was not able to shoot. He's definitely more athletic and fast than I thought.

you guys getting a bit too hyped about forrest...lmao
Same thing happened with Oni earlier this year. Hopefully forrest can continue to impress.