What's new

Game Thread May 05, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Spurs

Added to Calendar: 05-05-21

I didn't see bogey move his pivot foot. I would like a replay on that.

That travel call on bogey was without exception the worst call made by a referee in any sport in the millennium.

That travel call on bogey was without exception the worst call made by a referee in any sport in the millennium.
Is that something that Quin could challenge? I dont know the challenge rules but it certainly looked like a horrible call.

I didn't see bogey move his pivot foot. I would like a replay on that.
There was no pivot established because he was in motion when he caught the ball. But while I'm motion he pulled both feet under him so the ref said he shuffled his feet which is ********. He is allowed to come to a stop and he called the travel on that motion. Terrible call.

I will take the clarkson bailout call on the 3 as a makeup call for the bogus travelling calls on the jazz

Is that something that Quin could challenge? I dont know the challenge rules but it certainly looked like a horrible call.
Yes he could. He absolutely won't. Quin gets a bonus at the end of the year for unused challenges apparently.

His college 3 point shooting percentages by year (closer to the hoop than nba iirc too) :
12.5%
21.4%
23.3%
28.1%
Thats his 4 years in college. At least it got better each year but thats pretty poor
yeah i see him very reluctant to pull up or even spot up

Holy crap this is fun.
Are we sure conley and Donovan are out? Shouldn't we be struggling without 2 of our all stars?
Go back and rewatch the wolves games.

Rudy needs to do more dunking when he is 3 feet from the basket. No more of these weak finger-rolls or tiny taps. Grab that ************ and dunk it. You're bigger than everyone! Good hell!

Rudy needs to do more dunking when he is 3 feet from the basket. No more of these weak finger-rolls or tiny taps. Grab that ************ and dunk it. You're bigger than everyone! Good hell!
He's been healthy all season though. . .

Clarkson got hammered. No call. Worst. Officiating. Ever.

He's been healthy all season though. . .
Yep he has. Not sure what it has to do with going strong to the basket but you are correct sir.