What's new

Game Thread May 07, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 05-07-21

Best game of the season. Actually hearing the fans in the 4th gave me chills.

Bogey;s performance was great of course.
Niang I still dislike you but I'm man enough to give props for that play in the 2nd half.
Gobert 4th quarter block was orgasmic.
Clarkson was awesome scoring punch, and hit a couple huge 3s to ice it.
Forest continues to make plays.

This teams only shot is to have Bogey on fire, along with Don and the usual subjects. We haven't seen this team with a good Bogey in a long time.
It does change the game. Let's see how we finish out the year. Huge win.

My sister dropped by about halftime. I love her, but really? I sort of kept my eye on the game but am bummed I didn't get to fully concentrate. Non-sports fans, amiright?

I love this team with my whole heart and soul.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
That's messed up. Sorry.
No DVR?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm going to be honest with my jazzfanz homies... I was not expecting a win last night.

This team winning without Donovan and Conley is nice but we need those guys for the HYDRA!!!!

We're getting close but we're not there yet. Don't celebrate too early! This team needs to sprint to the finish line and charge into the playoffs in full HYDRA mode.

This is an exciting season! I hope and I currently expect that when I look back on a lifetime of being a Jazz fan that this is going to be my favorite team of all time. Please make that happen Jazz.

Nice win. Like I said when the injury went down, even without Murray the Nuggets are still a playoff-caliber team.

Both teams shot really well - the difference is we won the turnover battle.

fun game. Bogey was huge ,clarkson had a big steal and a dagger but Rudys block on Jokic I thought was the play of the game. That was demoralizing. Never thought a hook shot by a 7 footer can be blocked.

fun game. Bogey was huge ,clarkson had a big steal and a dagger but Rudys block on Jokic I thought was the play of the game. That was demoralizing. Never thought a hook shot by a 7 footer can be blocked.
Ya that block was the play of the game imo

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app