What's new

Game Thread May 07, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 05-07-21

Jazz have an opportunity to show the rest of the league that they are for real.

Need to show up and play with high intensity all game.

Jazz are 4 point favorites on the road. Does Vegas think Denver would be content with their matchups as a 4 seed?

Jazz are 4 point favorites on the road. Does Vegas think Denver would be content with their matchups as a 4 seed?
I’ve always wondered who the decision makers were and how they make their decisions.

I’ve always wondered who the decision makers were and how they make their decisions.
They set a line then they move the line based on betting. They are trying to get it to where the bets are 50/50 on both sides, that way they are guaranteed to make money.

They definitely have people who are in charge, but it's mostly based on algorithms nowadays.

If I was betting against the Jazz I'd just take Denver straight up and get odds... seems like we either win by 15+ or lose.

Going to start the reverse jinx now and say that I'm not too optimistic tonight. This is a game where you might expect two teams to raise their level of focus, but the Jazz definitely did not do that against PHX. Jokic has been incredible lately and it could get out of hand if the Jazz players complain to the refs too much.

Is it nationally televised? Clarkson and bogie will go 3-30 if it’s nationally televised. But if it’s not nationally televised then I gotta make sure my iPad is charged to watch it on hehe streams.

Is it nationally televised? Clarkson and bogie will go 3-30 if it’s nationally televised. But if it’s not nationally televised then I gotta make sure my iPad is charged to watch it on hehe streams.
It was but then it got bumped for the Lakers game.