What's new

Game Thread May 07, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 05-07-21

Don't know what quin was thinking playing Oni tonight. He never plays and then you play him in this particular game? Man I'm glad he wasn't out there long.

I like ersan

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I felt that all year Bogy has struggled all year trying to figure things out being the fourth option on offense. Last year he was right behind DM as Conley struggled and Clarkson didn’t join the team till mid way through. DM and MC being out has unlocked Bogy in a big way, I hope he can keep up this play after DM and MC come back.

Thurl and Boler are being silly.

Clarkson isn't shooting FT's because he was "in the shooting motion". We're in the bonus.
Hey bro we finally closed out a close game against a good opponent! Finally

What a game. Can't believe they ditched this for Lebronless Lakers.

Bogey was playing with his balls out. Like the Houston buzzer beater last year but spread through the whole game.

Clarkson was up and down but his big moments were game changing.

Niang was great defensively and kept us afloat offensively in the 2nd.

MPJ remains terrible at defense. My eyes still can't comprehend how horrible he is on that end.

Remember when guys were saying we were gonna be the 3rd/4th seed lmao
Yep. I was just gonna post this.

This team has given me every reason to believe in them all season long. They lose a couple close ones to Minnesota and some fans suddenly think we suck.

Clarkson, man he drives me crazy. If we would have lost I would have put the loss on him. Total garbage in the 2nd half but then he hit that dagger 3 at the end which I didn't even think he should have shot. And what's up with his missing free throws?
Of course he should’ve shot that. Wide open and in rhythm. Not sure why you want him or anyone passing on that shot.

So I'm kinda new to the stat watching thing, but is 48 points on 16 shots pretty good?
Jesus, ON ONLY 16 SHOTS!
That's insane. Maybe a record even.
I wonder if anyone has ever scored 48 on less than 16 shots.

What a game! Great win by the jazz!

Rudy is very good on free throws in the 4th quarter of a close game.

Clarkson, man he drives me crazy. If we would have lost I would have put the loss on him. Total garbage in the 2nd half but then he hit that dagger 3 at the end which I didn't even think he should have shot. And what's up with his missing free throws?

Bogey da GOAT. Man he was amazing. They couldn't stop him. So fun to see. If he keeps playing like he has lately when Mike and Don come back then we gonna win a championship.

The home court advantage is tangible. Let's get the 1 seed.

I get the Clarkson frustration but he made some impeccable defensive plays to make up for his low points on the offensive end. Not making it an individual thing the team earned some big probs and respect tonight. Hope they ride this train all the way to the NBA championship. Very proud Jazz fan, feel proud tonight guys! Huge character win tonight Bogey led the way and everyone else stepped up!