What's new

Game Thread May 12, 2021 07:30PM MT: Jazz vs Blazers

Added to Calendar: 05-12-21

Melo The Jazz Killer is in! Already pulls down a rebound!
Yeah did you see bogey just blow by him like he's in a wheelchair? No choice but to foul. I hope he guards bogey all night, it'd be nice to see bogey get 50 tonight.

I feel like this game has already been officiated in Portland favor so far

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Of course the refs still find a way to **** the jazz on their challenge. It's successful, well give a foul to your best player instead. **** them.

So they call a foul on niang. It gets challenged. The refs see that they got the call wrong. They give gobert a foul instead. I didn't think they could do that.
If they saw on the replay they dame travelled before the foul does anyone think they would look at the replay and call the travel?

So they call a foul on niang. It gets challenged. The refs see that they got the call wrong. They give gobert a foul instead. I didn't think they could do that.
If they saw on the replay they dame travelled before the foul does anyone think they would look at the replay and call the travel.

I am sure if we were based in Los Angeles they'd be able to do that.

They shouldn't have let geriatric Melo shoot that, he might break a hip.

If they saw on the replay they dame travelled before the foul does anyone think they would look at the replay and call the travel.

Nope they wouldn't. Their goal is to get their call to stick. Since it was so blatant that niang didn't foul they muddy the water by switching it to Gobert. That's ********. A challenge should be a yes or no scenario, that's it. The whistle was blown on niang, so it should have only been upholding or withdrawing Niang's foul. It's not an opportunity to reevaluate the entire play. But we already know the refs are heavily biased against the jazz so it was no surprise.

Clarkson is a talent. I remember how well he shined in Summer League a few years ago. He was great then and great now.
I have a feeling he'll be on the move to NY soon.