What's new

Game Thread May 12, 2021 07:30PM MT: Jazz vs Blazers

Added to Calendar: 05-12-21

Fun game so far.
Would be nice if the refs would call it fairly in the second half.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

We can't win shooting 6-21 from 3. Man this live by the 3, die by the 3 thing can really really suck.

After that half-ending play you still want to say the Jazz are the better team?
That play is already being shown by every coach in every basketball gym across the nation.
Remember it's 48 minutes. Not 24. Can't stop playing after a single half. You taught us that.

One. Job.

We can't win shooting 6-21 from 3. Man this live by the 3, die by the 3 thing can really really suck.
We can if we don't couple it with a flurry of dumb mistakes. Like why the hell is Royce not boxing out when the Blazers shoot a fastbreak 3? Why is Ingles committing a foul near halfcourt when we're in the bonus? How did we give up a wide open point blank shot after a made basket with a second left in the quarter?

Playing lethargic. Ingles has done nothing but complain the last 6 minutes. I hate him when he can't give a **** but we need him to play well.

Shot has to come around. If we start well in the 2nd half we may pressure them and hold the lead till the game is over.

You put your Top 4 against Blazers Top 4 and tell me which is stronger:

Jazz:
- Gobert
- Donovan
- Bojan
- Ingles

Blazers:
- Melo
-Dame
-CJ
-Nurkic

Jazz by a pretty wide margin, especially when you consider defense. Blazers are one of the worst defensive teams in the league, and you just showed why.

Remember it's 48 minutes. Not 24. Can't stop playing after a single half. You taught us that.

After the 24 you just saw, you really think the Jazz should come out for the next 24?

This game is over. Done. As I said in the other thread, Jazz season ends tonight. Devastating humiliation the Jazz will not recover from. Hiroshima, baby. Hiroshima. You really want Nagasaki done to you in the second half?

Can't have a game without a couple of Bogey stripped drives.

We used to be a good 3 point shooting team.

They are swarming Rudy and we can't penetrate and force them to shift against their perimeter defenders. Only one of Conley or Mitchell and this is in the bag. Now we need someone to step up.