What's new

Game Thread May 16, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Kings

Added to Calendar: 05-16-21

They gonna play a couple of ball kids tonight?

Whenever i feel down i just think thank **** im not Luke Walton. That dude is pure *****.
He looked like John Wooden II when he was the interim coach of the Warriors when Steve Kerr was having back issues, but then turned the Lakers and Kings both into grease fires.

Im guessing Vegas is closely watching that suns game. If they lose we could rest everyone and make this a G-Leagur game
I was actually just thinking about that. Might not be the dumbest bet if the Spurs don't completely blow this, which they will.

The good thing is that Jazz will know the meaning of this game before it starts. If the Suns lose then our scrubs can play and the Jazz can rest the starters. If the Suns win then game importance changes due to potential match-ups. If LA loses to GS, not likely but not shocking if they do then they play the winner of the 9/10 game. If the Lakers win the showdown between the winner of the 9/10 game they would earn the 8th seed and be the Jazz opponent in the first round.

The good thing is that Jazz will know the meaning of this game before it starts. If the Suns lose then our scrubs can play and the Jazz can rest the starters. If the Suns win then game importance changes due to potential match-ups. If LA loses to GS, not likely but not shocking if they do then they play the winner of the 9/10 game. If the Lakers win the showdown between the winner of the 9/10 game they would earn the 8th seed and be the Jazz opponent in the first round.
The Suns won. Jazz need to win this game.