What's new

Game Thread May 16, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Kings

Added to Calendar: 05-16-21

The Clippers are really doing it. Wow.

How come these NBA players keep flashing the white power symbol?

AdeptRegalFugu-size_restricted.gif
So far our outcome has been the same as him.

So here's how the Clippers can out-tank the Thunder...

The old adage that players don't tank. Except when players aren't tanking just to lose, they see the standings and they're tanking for their playoff run. That's the only scenario where you could see the people on the floor tank.

That dude's dick fouled Clarkson's shoulder lol.
That was a bad call on our favor

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lol at the nuggets.
They probably won't even score 20 in the first quarter

So for all the people saying if we lose to Sacramento then we have bigger issues than our first round opponent... are they going to sing that same tune if we lose or will there be a spin? My money is on a spin. "The 2 seed is better anyway."

Man this is frustrating to watch. Are we the 1 seed or are they? I heard the 1 seed was playing in this game, so far it looks like they are from Sacramento.

"Guys it's hard when you're the top seed and everyone gives their best effort against you every night."

So for all the people saying if we lose to Sacramento then we have bigger issues than our first round opponent... are they going to sing that same tune if we lose or will there be a spin? My money is on a spin. "The 2 seed is better anyway."
I never base my expectations off one game.

I think we will win our first round matchup regardless of this game...... With the caveat of a healthy Lakers team might win the whole thing again and I could see us losing to them in round 1. Any other opponent I think we will beat even if we lose by 50 tonight.