What's new

Game Thread May 16, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Kings

Added to Calendar: 05-16-21

With 3 minutes left in the quarter, the Jazz remembered that the point of the game is to put the ball in the hole, and not the other way around.

This clips thunder game is a comical tank off. Oturu just took it off the dribble from the top for an uncontested layup

Has anybody else noticed that Niang tends to play extremely well during the stretches where the Jazz have otherwise nothing going well?

Like, poor shooting tends to get contagious with this team, but Niang seems immune to it.

With 3 minutes left in the quarter, the Jazz remembered that the point of the game is to put the ball in the hole, and not the other way around.
Not to put the hole in the ball?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If you were really worried the jazz were going to lose this game then you haven't been watching the jazz this season.

And lol at Wes saying we will lose in the first round after 10 minutes if a single game. After Wes talked about buying a ticket to a second round game just a few days ago

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Bunch of babies

There's so many times Clarkson has absolutely no regard for wide open guys but then he does something like that.

I just realized the Kings have 70 million tied up in Hield, Fox, and Barnes next season. That's a lottery-bound core any way you spin it.