What's new

Game Thread May 16, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Kings

Added to Calendar: 05-16-21

The power of Gobert compels you!

That was a great quarter. Need to pound them into submission in the third.
I suspect they will. Looking forward to Brantley, Dok, Hughes, ersan, Thomas, Forrest, Oni, etc

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I just realized the Kings have 70 million tied up in Hield, Fox, and Barnes next season. That's a lottery-bound core any way you spin it.
Marvin Bagley's inability to stay healthy is much more to blame for this team being in the lottery these last 2 seasons than those 3 players.

The Barnes n Fox deals are solid.... Barnes puts up Tobias Harris type of #'s for cheaper n Fox looks like a potential $40,000,000/year quality pg this season so locking him at 30 seems like good value in todays nba, compared to 30 year old jrue holidays deal....

Conley has 11 points, 7 assist, 5 rebounds with 2 steals at the half. Triple double alert.
He won't play another full minute. Minutes restriction for his injury.

Hield is still five short of the Kings all-time three point record so look for him to continue to try and bomb away.

Just watching the top plays from last night. I missed LeBron. I mean I don't want to face him in the playoffs but he is so good that the nba just isn't the same without him. So fun to watch. Not all that much time left in his career. I want him on the court, not injured.

He was the top play with a sick alley oop dunk finish btw.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

who has the tie breaker between Lakers and blazers?

Clippers win and they’re the 3 seed. Suns/Lakers could be the 2/7 matchup with winner playing the winner of Clippers/Blazers. Then we would play the winner of Nuggets/Mavs. That sounds amazing to me.

Marvin Bagley's inability to stay healthy is much more to blame for this team being in the lottery these last 2 seasons than those 3 players.

The Barnes n Fox deals are solid.... Barnes puts up Tobias Harris type of #'s for cheaper n Fox looks like a potential $40,000,000/year quality pg this season so locking him at 30 seems like good value in todays nba, compared to 30 year old jrue holidays deal....
If I were the Kings, I would can Walton and hire Scott Brooks the Wiz coach. His contract is over at the end of the season and they are the hottest team in the league right now.