What's new

Game Thread May 16, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Kings

Added to Calendar: 05-16-21

The entire team is at least +3. Favors is somehow a -9. It's almost impossible, yet he pulled it off.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Well Lakers are in the play in tourney. It's looking like we will get either Lakers or warriors. I'm rooting for getting the warriors but either series should be tough
Glad to have homecourt

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If the path to the WCF for the West 1 seed ends up being Lakers --> Clippers there is literally no point in watching the regular season ever again.

Lakers full squad are struggling vs pelicans scrubs

You should be feeling the same. We had 71 games prior to this one too get a good feel for how good this team is.
Tonight shouldn't effect anything.

Yeah, normally I'd agree, but there were 55 or whatever games prior to two games against the Timberwolves to see how good this team is...and they blew both of them.

Numbers don't lie

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Well based on that statement you must think Favors is one of our better players then. For the season he's our 4th best in per 100 box +/- and our best net rating player. Numbers dont lie, but they might not represent what you are imply. Individual game +/- don't show how well someone played that game. There are way too many other factors. Across a season it's a little more useful.

Yeah, normally I'd agree, but there were 55 or whatever games prior to two games against the Timberwolves to see how good this team is...and they blew both of them.
My point exactly. Those 2 losses to the wolves meant next to nothing compared to the previous 55 or whatever games.
Those 2 losses shouldn't have changed how we felt either