What's new

Game Thread May 23, 2021 07:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Grizzlies - Game 1

Added to Calendar: 05-23-21

Wild to think that this is the first time Utah has home court advantage in the first round in twenty years.

It's our time. The league needs to rectify its past transgressions with the Jazz (the push off) and do right by us.

Nice to see you back here @Troat Guru What's your strategy for tomorrow? Staying up during all the games till Jazz play or waking up at 3.30 am?
Thanks Jazzmix, as you know the life of an European jazzfan is really hard...I'll wake up directly at 3:30 so I can rest a bit before the game started so that I'll have some energy for the new week.
And what about you?

Thanks Jazzmix, as you know the life of an European jazzfan is really hard...I'll wake up directly at 3:30 so I can rest a bit before the game started so that I'll have some energy for the new week.
And what about you?

Reminds me of my time in South Korea. Either super early or during work, never when you actually have time.

And what about you?
I will watch the Phoenix Lakers and try to get some sleep before Jazz play. But my job is still not back to normal because of covid so I don't have to worry about the week.