What's new

Game Thread May 26, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Grizzlies - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 05-26-21

Could we have a ******** start to the 3rd? **** me.

Yes, great substitutions Quin. Let’s take Rudy and Mitchell out and let them keep their starters in.

Make it 6. That’s it. We’re only up 6.

Guys, you really think we’re good enough to punk these guys 3 or 4 straight? This game is still in question. This series might go the distance. At a minimum it’s going 6

Seriously, Jazz might lose this series. What the hell is going on? They are getting pushed around and just falling apart. You give up a 20 pt lead out of half time. Geez.. this is unbelievable.

We should be stomping this team if we were legit. But it appears we are just a regular season team (like the Atlanta Hawks).

So we are going to blow a 20-point lead and lose both games in Utah? If that happens no ****ing way we win this series and we might as well blow it all up.

this team is embarrassing...

i have 0 confidence that we win this series....we were up 21 now its down to 6. ONLY reason we were up is because we were hitting 3s and brooks and jonas had to sit down. Im not joking when I say this...but this team might legit lose this series.

I think the Jazz will hang on and win this one (at least I hope so) but I see nothing that makes me think they can beat Memphis on the road.

And that's what I was hoping to see tonight. But as is, we're coming back to Salt Lake down 3-1 (that is assuming, and maybe a bit stupidly at this point, they win tonight).

So if the other team scores on every possession for 6 straight minutes, would that be considered elite?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk