What's new

Game Thread May 31, 2021 07:30PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 05-31-21

Big game for sure. A win and we all but wrap up the series. That likely gives Spida a better chance to rest up for the next series.

A loss and we have 2 - 3 more games. Thats wearing as it adds up over the next few months.

As long as we don't have one of those 12 - 47 type shooting games, we have every chance to separate ourselves tonight.

Nah, he's being way too passive to go off. I mean, even Royce is averaging more shot attempts in this series than Joe. Hell, Niang is averaging the same amount of shots in 14 minutes a game as Joe is in 28 minutes. I predict he takes 4 or 5 shots tonight and scores 5 or 6 points. It's frustrating how little confidence he plays with at times.
I feel like this happens with Joe every year I just don’t get it. He’s great in the regular season then he’s just passive in the playoffs

How many cheap shots does brooks go with today?
over 2 or under 2?
what method will he use?
headbutt
kidney shot
eye gouging

its comical how grayson allen went from THAT guy to now you got dillon brooks as well. wombo combo.

gona also say brooks fouls out with 14 fouls today

Game 4 in a non-sweep. Huge inflection point in a series. Either we go up huge and take a 3-1 series lead or we find ourselves tied up 2-2 and have a dog fight on our hands.

I don't want to be in a dog fight with what is pretty clearly a more physical and more aggressive team.

I feel like this happens with Joe every year I just don’t get it. He’s great in the regular season then he’s just passive in the playoffs
I think he just misses his main dance partner Gobert being on the clean-up squad with Faves. Conley got his main set-up job and is killing it by the way. Memphis has found no answer for our pick n’ roll options. Still, Faves can two step with the best of em (not so much alley-oop though) and I’d love to see ingles run some for Faves to get them both going.

over 2 or under 2?
what method will he use?
headbutt
kidney shot
eye gouging

its comical how grayson allen went from THAT guy to now you got dillon brooks as well. wombo combo.

Holy crap! I remember that game. That was brooks?!

018_MM11_2017_FinePrint-PostcardImage_300dpi_BG.jpg

ec836fb43cacc959ad940ceb683a0751.gif

over 2 or under 2?
what method will he use?
headbutt
kidney shot
eye gouging

That was bar none the worst flop of all time.

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app

This 76ers/Wizards game is way behind schedule. Still 5:22 to go and it’s already 5 mins past scheduled tip off of the Jazz game.