What's new

Game Thread May 31, 2021 07:30PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 05-31-21

This 76ers/Wizards game is way behind schedule. Still 5:22 to go and it’s already 5 mins past scheduled tip off of the Jazz game.

Dumbass ****ing scheduling. I don’t understand this stupid crap. There is no reason for this to occur anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wizards purposely fouling Ben Simmons with the score tied and he missed one. He’s 2/14 from the line for the series so far.

Dumbass ****ing scheduling. I don’t understand this stupid crap. There is no reason for this to occur anymore.

They are engaging in hack-a-Simmons defense. That will greatly extend a game.

Simonds should explain that the first free throw doesn't count and that he should get a second chance from 3ft away

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app
I thought that was already a standing order. Hell all he needs to do is finish 2nd in voting for MVP for him to win it.

They are engaging in hack-a-Simmons defense. That will greatly extend a game.

It’s just stupid that this is even a problem. With all the channels and technology can’t we just select which game we want to watch and allow the games to start on time.

When the refs have these conversations the first guy is like "do either of you have money on this one", then "well did you bet the spread or what", then "what's did the league say about this game", then "ok we need to make this a flagrant then."