What's new

Mayweather v. McGregor

Is it 4 or 6 months between fights in UFC? he could fight 4 time in 18 months. That said, a buyout is more likely, still don't think the fight will happen. Mayweather is at the end of his career and is looking for another payday and you can't blame him for that. (He's a fairly horrible human being so if your looking for something to blame him for, look no further.) But why would McGregor be that interested? He's probably got another 5 or 6 years left in him why is he chasing a payday instead of establishing a legacy.

Maybe he's a *****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRF_xJhPfj0

Kovalev has killed people in the ring. I really think he'd brutally beat McGreggor in a fist fight, quickly and decisively..

His power is multitudes higher than anyone who beat McGreggor in the UFC.

Kov's only loss on record was a sham too. Clearly beat Ward.

I give it to Mayweather easy, if I was mcgregor you have to go for the knockout and mayweather will make him pay when he does. Connor needs to play mayweathers game imho make him chase connor around and prove hes a not a boring fighter( which he is) then in the 12th go for the knockout or get knocked out. If it goes to decision lord knows connor will lose... but does he even care? Prolly not but if he really wants to win do much of nothing until the late rounds and hope age gives connor a tired mayweather. The $100 for the mayweather/paqi fight was money thrown away, id love to see mayweather lose tho!

Mcgregor got nothing to lose. If he lose, he can say if it were mma fight he would've won. He will collect lots of money anyhow

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
Personally I hope it is a double KO or DQ.

Watch McGregor start getting out boxed, it's Floyd after all, so he starts getting dirty. Mayweather replies in kind. Head butt, low punches, rabbit punches...Then all the sudden McGregor pulls a Tyson on his ear and Mayweather goes for the jewels.

Ref calls the fight a double DQ and no winner except the fans who got to watch two of the biggest arrogant SOBs in sports beat each other up.

A lot of money involved in this. I heard both are getting 100 mil. Not bad for half and hr or less of physical activity.

I predict 5 or 6 relatively competitive rounds before McGregor is DQ'ed for something stupid.

They gotta have a rematch to double their money.

I predict 5 or 6 relatively competitive rounds before McGregor is DQ'ed for something stupid.

They gotta have a rematch to double their money.

Nah, this **** is going to happen once then everyone is going to realize how stupid they were for wanting it. The lead up will be far more fun than the actual fight.

Floyd Mayweather Jr -600 (1/6)Conor McGregor +400 (4/1)

wow thinking of putting some down on mcgregor. do not like him.

but all it takes is 1 shot. if the odds where higher +700 or more for mcgregor i would put it down RIGHT NOW!

Floyd Mayweather Jr -600 (1/6)Conor McGregor +400 (4/1)

wow thinking of putting some down on mcgregor. do not like him.

but all it takes is 1 shot. if the odds where higher +700 or more for mcgregor i would put it down RIGHT NOW!
I'm surprised the odds aren't more in favor of Mayweather. I would bet on floyd with those odds.

I'm surprised the odds aren't more in favor of Mayweather. I would bet on floyd with those odds.

the odds where more in his favor but overnight they swung. some big betters must have changed the line.

another line i might take is about the fight going the distance.

the odds where more in his favor but overnight they swung. some big betters must have changed the line.

another line i might take is about the fight going the distance.

I wouldn't. How long is the average MMA fight for McGregor? 5? I dont see him being able to last 36 minutes.

I wouldn't. How long is the average MMA fight for McGregor? 5? I dont see him being able to last 36 minutes.

12x3 vs 5x5

so 36 minutes vs 25 minutes!

which one you think is harder 5 longer rounds or 12 shorter rounds.

wrestling and grapling vs a skilled wrestler/ grapper takes more energy than striking. witht he exception of a few well placed superb body shots

12x3 vs 5x5

so 36 minutes vs 25 minutes!

which one you think is harder 5 longer rounds or 12 shorter rounds.

wrestling and grapling vs a skilled wrestler/ grapper takes more energy than striking. witht he exception of a few well placed superb body shots

No, how long do McGregor's fights usually last? The dude isnt winning by decision most of the time I take it.

It's like asking if running a 5k takes more energy than running your fastest mile. If all you have been training for most of your adult life is running the fastest mile, it's probably going to be hard for you to run distance against the best distance runner in the world.

I looked at his stats. The dude has had two fights go to the 3rd round or longer.

One of his recent ones went the full 5x5 and the other went 3x5.

I just find it hard to believe he can stay in the ring for 36 minutes without getting laid out, especially if he is fighting to win. He will expose himself a lot, especially once he gets tired.

Is Ben Johnson racing a thoroughbred on the undercard? Will the ring girls be bearded ladies? P T Barnum would be proud of this circus.