What's new

McNuggets at the Jazz - Wednesday, October 18th - 7 PM

When Mitchell settles down he and Burks could be absolutely lethal together.

over 50% fg.
15-16 ft. Rudy 4-4, DM 4-4. That would be a big deal if we became great at FT.
Good call. Good stat. I didn't realize that.

Rubio looked pretty special in the 2nd half. Too bad he can't shoot.
It is kinda confounding that a player with his ball handling gifts could never figure out the mechanics for a somewhat reliable shot.

I did not see a single full game of Jokic last year. Seeing him tonight, I would describe him as "What if Magic Johnson had no passing for basketball?" I don't know if he's usually like this, but he just looked like he has all the gifts in the world but just can't be bothered.

Dog, Rudy is the best defensive big in the NBA, and the Jazz are a top 3 team defence in the NBA.

Watch him buzzsaw the Warriors next time they match-up. Jokic is for real on offence. Defensively he isn't great, but he's no Kanter either.

Gordon Hayward from his hospital bed tonight:

a685c6eed09a97fd2572ab08943f3b1c69791fd6b0bd95c1672e0c5d6ba90153.jpg

Laughed out loud on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sticking with Joe Johnson for sixth man of the year. He probably won't have the numbers, but his poise is so important off the bench.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this stat.

Udoh was +24 in 13 minutes of play. Basically, the Jazz outscored the Nuggets by almost 2 points every minute he was on the floor.

Dog, Rudy is the best defensive big in the NBA

Sure is, but Jesus Joe made Jokić look average, too. As I said, I just didn't see much effort or killer instinct. I don't know Nuggets, though. Maybe Jokić isn't supposed to be the leader of that team.

Also, Mudiay may just be statistically the worst player in the league. He has played almost 30 minutes a game for 2 seasons and he's amassed exactly -2 winshares. That's a minus sign, for the record. His sum total contribution has been to cost his team two wins.

Rewatching the game now. That kk sideline report on gastric distress....oye.

I wish Rubio would sometimes do like John Stockton did and just dribble at the basket, and keep dribbling past it. He has the handle to do it, he has the vision to find his teammates if the defenders turn their heads or step out of position.

OK I have decided that even though Hayward is out, I want Boston to lose ALL of their remaining games, except against Houston and Golden State. It is possible that it may even be BECAUSE Hayward is out. . .

Rewatching the game now. That kk sideline report on gastric distress....oye.

I wish Rubio would sometimes do like John Stockton did and just dribble at the basket, and keep dribbling past it. He has the handle to do it, he has the vision to find his teammates if the defenders turn their heads or step out of position.

Some of those shots happened because no Jazz players hustled down the court with him. That will need to be a point of emphasis for the team.

OK I have decided that even though Hayward is out, I want Boston to lose ALL of their remaining games, except against Houston and Golden State. It is possible that it may even be BECAUSE Hayward is out. . .

So you want Boston to get a top overall pick in a loaded draft?