What's new

McNuggets at the Jazz - Wednesday, October 18th - 7 PM

I want Boston to make the playoffs and just get bounced early. I dont want them getting another great asset just cuz they lucked into being awful.

Just got back from the game and amazing performance. Definitely felt like one of those nights where we'd keep it kinda close, but ultimately would lose. Instead we end up blowing them out! What was also so nice to see is that no one had an otherworldly performance, just a lot of solid performances especially AB.

Personally I want jazz game threads to not include updates about the girl who dumped utah or her messed up new boyfriend.

I remember fighting the Burks fight with you. You held on longer than I did.

I've been a Burks fan as long as Fish and I held on all summer arguing with everyone on here. I have two Jazz t-shirts, the first was Burks and the second Rudy. I never gave up on him but I was starting to think that maybe he would never get the chance to shine again, at least with the Jazz. Well, let's hope he keeps it up.

Hood, though, what's up with him? It seems to me he's just a streaky shooter and if he's not on, you might well as not play him because he hurts the team. His defense also was weak.

AB... the return! So happy for him and Favs looks spry.

My friend always sends me a text when Hood has stomach issues... says he ate bad chicken... it's become a running joke

Does he post the quotes? I hope he splits them up into quarters

I try to put the quotes roughly in order. But since I pull them from 6 or 7 different forums, it is a bit of a guess as to getting them in perfect time order. But you will see the Nuggets fans patting themselves on the back, then turn into apprehension, and then turn into misery and despair. Most satisfying

Personally I want jazz game threads to not include updates about the girl who dumped utah or her messed up new boyfriend.

This seems to be a popular post.

Guess I'll be disappointing a lot of people. That's a shame.

Since I'm a reasonable person, I am willing to meet people half-way. I promise no Boston updates on nights when they win their games.