What's new

Media day / training camp thread

Not impressed with how Paschall handled the questions in the clip (above).
I'm pretty indifferent on all the questions asked/answered... I am however slightly concerned this acquisition could go wrong. If he is playing and productive then great. If he struggles or is out of the rotation you have now upset Donovan's best friend in a contract year. Hopefully he is in the rotation and he is solid... but I have no idea how he has a role if we are relatively healthy in the frontcourt.

I'm pretty indifferent on all the questions asked/answered... I am however slightly concerned this acquisition could go wrong. If he is playing and productive then great. If he struggles or is out of the rotation you have now upset Donovan's best friend in a contract year. Hopefully he is in the rotation and he is solid... but I have no idea how he has a role if we are relatively healthy in the frontcourt.

There's no way he's going to be in the 9 man rotation, he's going to be the 10th or 11th guy. It's hard to see him getting any minutes at all if our front court guys are all healthy.

Kyrie, Wiggins, Jonathan Isaac... some of these guys are apparently willing to sit games out rather than get the vaccine... I wonder if we have any of those guys on our roster? They don't have the mandate in Utah. I just think its a little wild. My wife refuses to get the vaccine too... I've stopped talking to her about it.
Jazz are 100% vaxxed.

Last edited:

Bolden had a cup of coffee with the Cavs. From Duke, apparently decent althlete for 6-10 center.

Fitts described as 6-8, 230, decent defense (though may have difficulty guarding down), decent shooting, perhaps terrible offensive feel (bad shot selection, TOs, etc.)

If they end up staying with the Stars, I'm kind of liking what what the Stars could look like.

Quin was talking about Butler and something about draft position and such and using it as motivation, saying that there’s a reason Rudy wears #27. If I were Butler, I’d wear… #30.

Andrew Wiggins responses yesterday were hilarious... he might be super duper dumb.

Andrew : I'm gonna fight for what I believe!

Reporter: What do you believe?

Andrew: None ya bizness!