What's new

Meet The Newest Jazz Fan (Yeah, I Know, the Title Is Cliched As Hell)

I don't know man. That baby looks like a Lakers fan to me. Sorry. :(

Wife just landed in L&D way to early. Hopefully it'll be another 7-8 weeks before I make my final thread like this.

With all of my amazing manliness, huge pecks, chiseled abs, scruffy beard, and gourde-like chowder makers, I can't produce a single male offspring.

Of course, the pot head does it in his sleep.

Why, Satan, why? (PBUH)

But seriously, **** you and your son. I'll be thinking about how bad I hate you at the next dozen ballet performances and gymnastic showcases, you jerk, you.

With all of my amazing manliness, huge pecks, chiseled abs, scruffy beard, and gourde-like chowder makers, I can't produce a single male offspring.

Why, Satan, why? (PBUH)

But seriously, **** you and your son. I'll be thinking about how bad I hate you at the next dozen ballet performances and gymnastic showcases, you jerk, you.

Congrats OP!

it's a great achievement to have an OT thread last so long without bein mod'd.
Pretty much unheard of unless one is apart of the modstapo. Enjoy this journey.
This is a special time for you and your family :).
You'll look back at these long, restless nights filled with troll comments in the future, the same ones you shake your head at out of contempt right now, and appreciate that you were lucky to be in this position and at least you got any comments at all.

I offer you all the best wishes to you and your bundle of joy, from the Inside.

Let's hope he ***** in his diaper as much as you **** on our fun.

Just kidding. You're a decent mod, IMO. Congrats on the addition. Jazz now need to trade for an additional 2034 pick.

Why, Satan, why? (PBUH)

Everyone knows a deep spray leads to man babies and a small penis leads to pretty lil women. Science > your claimed cockatoo length.

Why, Satan, why? (PBUH)

Timing(maybe)

My old lady tracked her ovulation to get a boy since we already had a girl. We had a boy. Did her "method' have anything to do with it? Maybe.

The theory goes something like this

Boy sperm swim quicker and die earlier. So by timing sex to her ovulation you increase the chances of having a boy. If you have sex the day or 2 before ovulation her chances of having a girl increase because all the boy spermies will be dead.

Why, Satan, why? (PBUH)

The funny thing is it was like I was asleep when he was made