What's new

Melo traded to OKC for Enes and McDermott

Well, what do you know, Kanter is having season of his life. He even had few games with 5+ assists. Strange how playing in right situation can make wonders.

LMFAO!

Kanter has been sitting out 4th quarters and overtimes. That's 3 out of 3 teams that have limited his minutes because his defense is so bad.

But sure, let's keep whining about how he was treated so unfairly and at the same time, continue to spread the false narrative that Okc and NY have treated him any differently.

When asked about why his dumb *** was sitting out 4th quarters:

“I don’t know why,’’ Kanter said. “What’d he say? I have no idea why. I guess it’s a little weird. I have no idea. I look at the coach. He looks at me. OK? I’ll sit on the bench.’’
Hornacek indicated O’Quinn has earned time in the fourth because of his defense, but Kanter hasn’t had that conversation with the coach.
“He did not [talk to me],’’ Kanter said. “I’m ready [to play in the fourth]. It’s a little weird to me too

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: RJF
LMFAO!

Kanter has been sitting out 4th quarters and overtimes. That's 3 out of 3 teams that have limited his minutes because his defense is so bad.

But sure, let's keep whining about how he was treated so unfairly and at the same time, continue to spread the false narrative that Okc and NY have treated him any differently.

When asked about why his dumb *** was sitting out 4th quarters:

giphy.gif
Holy heck I just realized that this gif is reverse!

LMFAO!

Just dropped 20 and 20. We know his defense sucks. Yet he is elite rebounder and low post scorer. Pairing with Porzingis is match made in heaven for Kanter.

They traded for Melo and still managed to make a defensive upgrade. Melo was at his best on those all star and olympic teams he is big and tall and knows how to shoot, always a way to make room for those guys on the floor.

Some say it is good "on paper" like the Clippers were but I think this team is team is going to be up there with GSW.
Lol.

Ok I'm done having fun

Sent from my SM-G950U using JazzFanz mobile app

Melo is the most talented player in the NBA that won't make your team better.