What's new

Mike Conley OUT vs Lakers

He'll be stuck on Lebron and get be torched for a triple double...… no shame in that , but 6'4" O'Neale has been getting torched by all the good players (same no shame in that).O'Neale is just too small to have to guard Antetounkompo,Siakam, Lebron.
Well. They torch everyone. Lol

Sent from my SM-G977N using JazzFanz mobile app

The real reason behind Jazz shameful performances games is:

- NOT Conley struggles/lack of size.
- NOT Don poor shoot selection/Hero Ball.
- NOT lack of chemistry/locker room issues.
- NOT poor coaching/terrible line ups
- NOT lack of depth in bench.

The real problem is that we are using this kind of topic as game threads. Seriously, inury report is not a game thread. Can we start fixing this today? We've been lazier than the guy who created Jazz 19-20 offensive playbook.

The real reason behind Jazz shameful performances games is:

- NOT Conley struggles/lack of size.
- NOT Don poor shoot selection/Hero Ball.
- NOT lack of chemistry/locker room issues.
- NOT poor coaching/terrible line ups
- NOT lack of depth in bench.

The real problem is that we are using this kind of topic as game threads. Seriously, inury report is not a game thread. Can we start fixing this today? We've been lazier than the guy who created Jazz 19-20 offensive playbook.
This is unbelievably stupid. On the other hand, **** it.

@Bawse Dawg : work your magic.

They only beat 3 quality teams so far, Mavs ( massive choke by Mavs and ref screw up ), Nuggets and Jazz without Bogey. Not really super impressive.
Oh I m talking about lebron, greak freak and other elite players. Haha

We gonna win tonight

Sent from my SM-G977N using JazzFanz mobile app

Would like to see Exum get the start. Give him some real run and a chance to find a rhythm. Coincidentally, might give Jazz a chance to showcase him before trade restrictions end on December 15 (FYI, I am not in the camp of "get rid of Exum at all costs").

No secret but I really want to see jingles with the starters and Mitchell at the point. Then we can really second guess adding an old overpaid player at the point if things to well.