What's new

Miles quits team

attachment.php

Good lord, Jazzfanz has sunk far enough that a modestly entertaining satire piece like this is making people call for the banhammer, when they're not asking for the link?

*sigh*

For one, he can't quit, he's under contract

Two, he can't play in college after being in the pros

You should thought this out better, if you really wanted to fool people.

Phew, thank The Gods write4u is here.

First, he can quit. Contract schmontract, anyone can do whatever the hell they want whenever the hell they want. That's why it's called quitting.

Two, you're completely non-straight.

You should have thought this out better if you really wanted to fool people.

I see the mods are on the ball again today. I opened my laptop for the first time today 5 minutes ago and would already have this baby locked and moved. Just saying...

I see the mods are on the ball again today. I opened my laptop for the first time today 5 minutes ago and would already have this baby locked and moved. Just saying...

good for you...ummm is it sad i wish this was true

I believe that was what made it humerous. The idea that despite those facts people still believed it plausible is what made it more humerous.

we don't have to pick up his option for next year, him quitting would just make it easy for us

You're just steamed 'cause you were pwned in your Honz for Mod thread

(sheesh, tapatalk just pwnd me)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

This thread is garbage, the responses in it are garbage (including this one), and most of all, Smiles and the entire team = garbage. Throw everything and everyone out like the garbage it all is.

Yeah Nate, you slacker McSlackhead. See what you've done? What this place has become?

$5 says Trout gets a harassing call within the hour. Any takers?

I believe that was what made it humerous. The idea that despite those facts people still believed it plausible is what made it more humerous.

Wasn't Ronnie Brewer the one who had the weird shot 'cause of a broken arm?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk