What's new

Minnesota is not a contender

Off season is too long..... luckily, World Cup start in 3 weeks and we will follow Kessler, Lauri, JC....Rudy ( for me as a french guy). I'm so happy to be able to attend se see 2 games of France team that i'm only one step near to invite Youngjefe to join :)
I'm actually on the roster, wish us luck.

While people like you and Dala started posting at like 13 years of age, neither of you (or anyone) has it appeared painfully obvious that you were in junior high. This is worlds difference.
Lol where the hell is Dalamon at these days? I remember we had beef then were cool after a few years. Those were the good ole days of Jazzfanz.

I'd kind of prefer threads about current Jazz players.
It’s slow. Anyway I like talking about the Wolves and their future arc as their success or lack of directly affects ours in terms of draft position through the life of Ants current deal.

Truthfully, I feel a little bit bad for them as this trade is currently trending among the all time worst in NBA history. Terrible stigma and including Kessler in the deal, wow! But nobody twisted their arm…. least I don’t think so.

The dynamic is off in Minny for sure. Not sure who or what is most to blame. I’ll surreptitiously root for them to right the ship because Conley, Gobert and NAW are guys I like and root for.

It’s slow. Anyway I like talking about the Wolves and their future arc as their success or lack of directly affects ours in terms of draft position through the life of Ants current deal.

Truthfully, I feel a little bit bad for them as this trade is currently trending among the all time worst in NBA history. Terrible stigma and including Kessler in the deal, wow! But nobody twisted their arm…. least I don’t think so.

The dynamic is off in Minny for sure. Not sure who or what is most to blame. I’ll surreptitiously root for them to right the ship because Conley, Gobert and NAW are guys I like and root for.
Ant is who they live and die by. Last year he had brilliant games, horrible ones and everything in between.

If he both matures and finds consistecy in his shooting and reducing turnovers, they will do well.

I have to see it to believe it, and didnt see it last year. The flashes have always been there.

Ant is who they live and die by. Last year he had brilliant games, horrible ones and everything in between.

If he both matures and finds consistecy in his shooting and reducing turnovers, they will do well.

I have to see it to believe it, and didnt see it last year. The flashes have always been there.
Agreed. KAT is another wild card in my estimation.

You both right. Consistency will be the key for Ant. His defense level is great already but his ratio Assist/TO is not good, He still make stupid decision but he seems to be willing to work hard. For KAT he was pretty good until last season, can i bounce back. I think so. But they have to find chemistry with Rudy. Last point is Rudy. Can he be back to his Jazz level?
For me one thing is sure, they have a short window for winning. KAT may be trade if they not good this year, they may also throw Rudy , Mike is aging. Next 2 years will be crucial.

Off season is too long..... luckily, World Cup start in 3 weeks and we will follow Kessler, Lauri, JC....Rudy ( for me as a french guy). I'm so happy to be able to attend se see 2 games of France team that i'm only one step near to invite Youngjefe to join :)
fiba is nice. very competitive. Kyle Anderson will play for China btw. first ever naturalised nba player.

Yes will be funny to see Slomo with Chinese jersey. I will see France- Canada, shoud be a good one. Canada looks pretty solid, i think they are better than France if they find chemistry.

Let the record state -- 16!!

- George
I also started posting here at 16, back in 2001, which means that I’ve spent a much larger portion of my life on here as a member than the time I wasn’t.

The offseason is always pretty bleak for NBA fan forums.

This one is a good example. It seems like the dude felt claustrophobic and just had to freak out.

I’m surprised that one Rudy’s fans hasn’t posted him hitting a few 3s in practice for France .