What's new

Mitchell to Gobert: Game Winner Saves Season

Maybe but I think we are the better team. We aren't even playing that well but we are in every game. If this team can get a little boost and start playing better we win. Now will they? I don't know.
The Jazz have an opportunity to make the Mavs choke. The Mavs have to be shaking their heads as to what happened and there has to be some doubt swirling around their cerebral cortexes.

I saw more touches for Gobert on offense in the 4th than he saw all season combined. He was awkward as can be and hit less FTs than normal, but I think it still was enough to tilt. I can't believe that he doesn't go up stronger and keep the ball high. Still glad to see it. Now give me the blender back too.

Gobert finally got the damn ball in a game. Jazz won. Imagine that, even though his free throws are ugly he's the key.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Maybe but I think we are the better team. We aren't even playing that well but we are in every game. If this team can get a little boost and start playing better we win. Now will they? I don't know.
Like hit some threes for once