What's new

Mitchell Will be Traded Today (9/1/22)

Ja Morant, NBA Super-Star and definitely a dude who could be partying with celebrities, is with his team supporting the young dudes in SLC.

Donovan Mitchell is not.
Because he's being traded, right? Why harp on him when "you" know he's being shipped out based on your vision.

Because he's being traded, right? Why harp on him when "you" know he's being shipped out based on your vision.
Yes, because he's being traded within the next 90 minutes. That's what I'm saying. Dont you get the theme of the thread? IF I wanted to harp on Mitchell I would make a thread about that thing and it would do numbers.

I think I read somewhere that there is bad blood between DA and Riley. Anybody else see that? It would make sense,
iirc a big wedge was when Allen left the Celtics after winning a title to go to Miami, only to win there too.

Yes, because he's being traded within the next 90 minutes. That's what I'm saying. Dont you get the theme of the thread? IF I wanted to harp on Mitchell I would make a thread about that thing and it would do numbers.
Didn't the Mayan calendar say he would be traded in 2012?

Ja Morant, NBA Super-Star and definitely a dude who could be partying with celebrities, is with his team supporting the young dudes in SLC.

Donovan Mitchell is not.
Donovan was there with about 40 other notable NBA players. NBA stars love Donovan. Rudy doesn’t even get a single message from his teammates wishing him luck.

Donovan Mitchell is not.
Why would Donovan be at the SL game of a team he’s not going to be on in 24 hours?

Why is that?

FW7ch-JXgAEZ5a2

Why? What's going on in Utah?

This fanbase, city, and organization won’t ever be able to handle a true superstar player. Too much of that shut up and dribble mentality
Dude, get bent. No one is expressing that kind of attitude in regard to Donovan. At lest no one I have seen. If you can show me someone expressing a "shut up and dribble" type take on the Donovan debate I'll condemn that poster to the ends of the internet.

Dude, get bent. No one is expressing that kind of attitude in regard to Donovan. At lest no one I have seen. If you can show me someone expressing a "shut up and dribble" type take on the Donovan debate I'll condemn that poster to the ends of the internet.
The Don hate went full throttle after his comments on critical race studies. Why is that?

The Don hate went full throttle after his comments on critical race studies. Why is that?
Politics is energized by passions. Some passions are noble and some can't be reasoned with. Both sides think they are right and think they are better than the other side. Many Utahns love their politics. I can't stand some of the positions but that is the reality of living in a free society - you are free to chose what you believe - wrongly or rightly. Occasionally the other side will go crazy against the other side. I wish people could see each other side better.

Last edited: