What's new

Mitchell Will be Traded Today (9/1/22)

This fanbase, city, and organization won’t ever be able to handle a true superstar player. Too much of that shut up and dribble mentality
For the record, I love Donovan speaking his mind, especially on social issues. This is one of the best things he's doing in the community. If he manages to change some minds, this might be some of his most positive impact on the state.

My issues with Donovan have zero to do with him expressing himself in whatever way he wants to... well... unless we are counting the toxic Woj leaks as self-expression...

The Don hate went full throttle after his comments on critical race studies. Why is that?
Show me that here on jazzfanz. I don't think that is true.

I mean if you want to go to KSL comments or whatever then you're gonna get the normal right wing BS that is always on KSL.

You're here talking to jazzfanz users so show us that we are the ones guilty of what you're accusing us of.

I mean if you want to go to KSL comments or whatever then you're gonna get the normal right wing BS that is always on KSL.

You're here talking to jazzfanz users so show us that we are the ones guilty of what you're accusing us of.
k.

This forum has been far less dumb than others. But it still happened. A loud, but vocal minority of Jazz fans were frothing all over it. Would have been hilarious if it weren't sad.

He is a troll.

Wait... is today, today? Do we have to wait for tomorrow to be today?

Today is not today but tomorrow might be today.