What's new

Mixed Martial Arts / UFC

maybe conor will have trained take down defense cus imho he was easily taken down!

Absolutely! This cannot be argued. But with that said, MCG was able to do his thing after getting up each and every time.

To me a fight should be stopped when the fighter is no longer defending himself..... Like his hands are not up protecting himself and he is taking unblocked shots to the head and face.
Mendes was covered up and getting hit in his hands by mcgegor for like a second and a half when the fight was stopped.
Mcgregor did land a great punch but it's not like mendez was unconscious. He was covered up and not taking any more excessive damage. The round would have ended, mendez would have risen to his feet with no problem and went to his corner and came out for the next round.
As for the comment about people who thought it was an early stoppage being butthurt. I was rooting for mcgregor (even won some money on the fight) so I was not butthurt. Simply thought it was an early stoppage

FOJ, my comment was NOT directed at you at all. It was mostly in reference to the folks on the MMA subreddit. Sorry if you took it that way. Anyway, I re-watched the end of the fight and still think it was a good stoppage.

speaking of ealry stoppage i think it was.
but seems like a herb dean thing.
early stopped barao vs faber, and ronda vs forgo the other chicks name(the olympic wresler) and if i call those 2 early stoppage i should call the mendes one early too.
maybe i am les pissed off because i feel like it looked like mendes gave up. and it might not have mattered as end result goes

I never watched UFC fights before this past Saturday. I was very impressed by the last three or four fights and most of all by Rory who was bloodied and still bringing it. I may be hooked.

some nice fights so far. today.

and the best is yet to come

my crush JOJO calderwood is comming up!

method=get&s=joanne-calderwood-def-livia-von-plettenberg-3.jpg

I like jo jo too

ronda is not atractive
I agree usually.... But she has her moments when she is pretty hot

But I wouldn't expect a gay man to think so

Just watched UFC FN 74. Patrick Cote looked fantastic. Looks like he's upped his game and his striking. I'm happy for him because I always liked him.

jojo calderwood now thats a hot ufc fighter.

her voice is HEAVENLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHcJMmLN6ok

or
Cassie “The Hulk” Robb

cassie-robb-04.jpg

That vanzant chick is the hottest.
I think she fights this weekend