What's new

MLB Postseason 2014

Saw Ventura pitch live this season. Dude was at 97-98 the entire start. Royals have lots of talented arms.

You didn't know they were a baseball team until a week ago, dumbass. Ever been to a game?

I love the game of baseball. I don't follow the MLB religiously, but I do try to catch the postseason as much as I can when I get the chance. It is absolutely one of the best sports on earth - the only sport with no time limit and anything could happen bottom of the 9th.

Although I don't always follow the MLB, I watched the 2009 World Baseball Classics where Ichiro and Daisuke took the Japanese team to the Finals and won it. I loved every minute of that tournament and it was great watching the Final LIVE with Ichiro hitting the winning run top of the 10th and Yu Darvish pitching the winning pitch.

I love the game of baseball. I don't follow the MLB religiously, but I do try to catch the postseason as much as I can when I get the chance. It is absolutely one of the best sports on earth - the only sport with no time limit and anything could happen bottom of the 9th.

Although I don't always follow the MLB, I watched the 2009 World Baseball Classics where Ichiro and Daisuke took the Japanese team to the Finals and won it. I loved every minute of that tournament and it was great watching the Final LIVE with Ichiro hitting the winning run top of the 10th and Yu Darvish pitching the winning pitch.
You should look to follow the MLB playoffs more than the world baseball classic. It's way better.

You should look to follow the MLB playoffs more than the world baseball classic. It's way better.

I know it is, it's just that without following the season itself, it's very hard to get into it properly, I don't know all the story lines, all the transactions, what form each teams are in, etc.

With a standalone tournament it's much easier to follow the teams right from the start to finish.

Point is though I do love the game. It is a great sport.