What's new

Mobile App Announcement (Now iOS!!)

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
Today I'm announcing a change to the mobile app for JazzFanz.com.

Tapatalk provides this service for us currently. This is free to me as a community owner but costs you money for the app(s) and JazzFanz doesn't see any benefit other than it being another option for you. We don't get to monetize on your traffic with advertising or get to charge for the app. All that money goes elsewhere.

Based on this, I've made a decision to license Tapatalk directly where I can sell the app on the respective app stores and add the appropriate advertising so we can recoup that revenue. This will cost JazzFanz.com monthly for this license but hopefully will pay for itself with your help. I hope to do this 100% with advertising so please visit our sponsors when its appropriate (both on the website as well as in the app). However, longer term, we may charge a nominal fee for the app.

As you know, JazzFanz.com has always tried to find the right balance between inundating you with advertisements and making just enough money to pay for our expenses. I don't expect this to change but it is a new territory.

What does this all mean?
  • Tapatalk support has been discontinued as of today (if you already have the app, it will continue to work for a limited time)
  • A JazzFanz.com app has been submitted to the major app stores and is currently available on Amazon for Android, Google Play, and the Apple Appstore
  • Today, this app is free. This may change so convert from Tapatalk today or try it out for the first time now.

Thanks for your continued support of JazzFanz.com!

--

Amazon for Android: https://www.amazon.com/JazzFanz-com...=UTF8&qid=1373991300&sr=8-1&keywords=jazzfanz

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapatalk.jazzfanzcom

Apple Appstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jazzfanz/id674289715?ls=1&mt=8

First jazzfanz.com mobile app picture upload.

1373992144579.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz.com mobile app

First jazzfanz.com mobile app screenshot upload.

1373992226087.jpg

2nd attempt at first jazzfanz.com mobile app screenshot upload.

1373992344240.jpg

First jazzfanz.com mobile app profanity filter test.

First jazzfanz.com mobile app temporary signature change.

I like the jazzfanz.com mobile app and all that it has provided for me and my family.

First jazzfanz.com mobile app picture upload.

View attachment 2461

First jazzfanz.com mobile app BIFF^

2nd attempt at first jazzfanz.com mobile app screenshot upload.

View attachment 2463

*confirmed*

First jazzfanz.com mobile app profanity filter test.

First jazzfanz.com mobile app multi quote.