What's new

Mobile App Announcement (Now iOS!!)

So now if I get this straight, the tapatalk app that I bought so I wouldn't have to look at ads, is now no longer going to work with JazzFanzz? So now I can use the JazzFanzz app and watch ads while I read the forum?
Sounds like a great deal to me... not.
Guess this is the first piss and moan JazzFanzz app post.

The ads are not bad at all.... seriously, don't worry about the ads, you won't notice them
Unless other peoples phone are different. On my phone the ads don't bug me at all

Good thing I didn't fork out cold hard cash for TapaTalk.. LOL..

Does this new App notify you when you're quoted???

I believe I am the first from Turkiye who made a comment to the app.

Sent from my MT15i using JazzFanz.com mobile app

Mobile App Announcement

Today I'm announcing a change to the mobile app for JazzFanz.com.

Tapatalk provides this service for us currently. This is free to me as a community owner but costs you money for the app(s) and JazzFanz doesn't see any benefit other than it being another option for you. We don't get to monetize on your traffic with advertising or get to charge for the app. All that money goes elsewhere.

Based on this, I've made a decision to license Tapatalk directly where I can sell the app on the respective app stores and add the appropriate advertising so we can recoup that revenue. This will cost JazzFanz.com monthly for this license but hopefully will pay for itself with your help. I hope to do this 100% with advertising so please visit our sponsors when its appropriate (both on the website as well as in the app). However, longer term, we may charge a nominal fee for the app.

As you know, JazzFanz.com has always tried to find the right balance between inundating you with advertisements and making just enough money to pay for our expenses. I don't expect this to change but it is a new territory.

What does this all mean?
  • Tapatalk support has been discontinued as of today (if you already have the app, it will continue to work for a limited time)
  • A JazzFanz.com app has been submitted to the major app stores and is currently available on Amazon for Android and Google Play (Apple Appstore will be available momentarily as soon as we're approved)
  • Today, this app is free. This may change so convert from Tapatalk today or try it out for the first time now.

Thanks for your continued support of JazzFanz.com!

--

Amazon for Android: https://www.amazon.com/JazzFanz-com...=UTF8&qid=1373991300&sr=8-1&keywords=jazzfanz

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapatalk.jazzfanzcom

Apple Appstore: (coming soon)

So let me get this straight, there will be a monthly charge to have the jazzfanz.com app and with Tapatalk we were charged once?

Also, I have an iPhone, so do the iPhone users get a day to install it for free?

So now if I get this straight, the tapatalk app that I bought so I wouldn't have to look at ads, is now no longer going to work with JazzFanzz? So now I can use the JazzFanzz app and watch ads while I read the forum?
Sounds like a great deal to me... not.
Guess this is the first piss and moan JazzFanzz app post.

Sorry. Trying to keep things afloat as best I can. I know you've already paid once but maybe that's an option for the future to have a paid version with no ads. Not sure.

Again, my apologies.

Mobile App Announcement

Sorry. Trying to keep things afloat as best I can. I know you've already paid once but maybe that's an option for the future to have a paid version with no ads. Not sure.

Again, my apologies.

No I am willing to help out to keep this site up, because like many others, I check this site multiple times daily and it's handy to just have it on an app to open and check it instead of logging in every time like I use to do before the iPhone on my PC.

Oh if you could tell Tapatalk that we can't see polls, some tweets that are quoted, and pictures ie. the new logo I can't see.

Mobile App Announcement

Can you share more about the tweets and logo issue?

Like if someone copy's a tweet and the tweet is in a quote box then it will say who the tweet was tweeted by in bold lettering but won't say the actual tweet, that's all I can see. Someone just started a new thread and a picture of the new logo in a new thread and now I can't see it. And that happens sometimes with some photos.

Great app. Ads aren't distracting at all. Still don't know how to post without quoting though.. no space to do it at the bottom where the ad is.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using JazzFanz.com mobile app