What's new

Mock Draft Take 4

What? Lmao
I would bet money Miller goes number 2... not large amounts but it feels like drafting for need is a thing Horncats would do.

Either way for this exercise Miller and Scoot are going 2 and 3 so doesn't matter much.

I'm exaggerating because I know it will get a rise out of some of you. Let's move on. @Thee Idiotic Minivan K is on the clock.

That said, Scoot is someone who could average Donovan Mitchell numbers (e.g., 27/5/7). Lamelo actually isn't good enough to pass on Scoot, imo. Scoot also slides right into the Terry Rozier role.

Was hoping Miller would go second. Was going to shock Jazzfanz and pass on Scoot. But I can’t pass Miller who makes too much sense for Portland. Miller is the pick obviously blazers are thrilled to take him.

@Bawse Dawg I would like to move down from 6 to 9 and would like to grab a future unprotected first you can decide which one to send me if you agree.

@Bawse Dawg I would like to move down from 6 to 9 and would like to grab a future unprotected first you can decide which one to send me if you agree.
Idk if it’s allowed but you can have a future Cavs first if we can trade. I’d like to put top 5 protections on it, but kind of irrelevant for this exercise I guess.

Definitely interested if allowed.

If Houston is really planning on signing Harden in free agency, then I think they should look to trade back and pick Hendricks or Walker. They could really use some help on the defensive end. Since we aren’t doing trades I think this guy is just a tier above everyone else left. I think he has superstar potential that you can’t pass up on.

With the 4th pick in the NBA draft the Houston Rockets select Amen Thompson

Idk if it’s allowed but you can have a future Cavs first if we can trade. I’d like to put top 5 protections on it, but kind of irrelevant for this exercise I guess.

Definitely interested if allowed.

I’ll pass on the protections unless it is their 2027 or 2029 1st. If it’s 2025 I want it unprotected.

Detroit will take Derek Livel.... JK we already have 7 centers.

Detroit will take Cam Whitmore to add to Cade, Ivey, Duren core.

If Houston is really planning on signing Harden in free agency, then I think they should look to trade back and pick Hendricks or Walker. They could really use some help on the defensive end. Since we aren’t doing trades I think this guy is just a tier above everyone else left. I think he has superstar potential that you can’t pass up on.

With the 4th pick in the NBA draft the Houston Rockets select Amen Thompson

The buzz is that Houston might take Ausar instead of Amen, or they might put the pick on the market in an effort to trade for a star. Harden coming back to Houston changes their timeline.