What's new

Mock Draft Take 4

Best player available.

thor-is-it-though.jpg

And while Washington has Deni/Kuzma?/Zinger? a couple of those guys are free agents and you don’t draft for need. Adding Hendricks is still something they should do if he’s BPA. Even if they retain those guys he can still get 15-20 minutes a night as a rookie. Drafting for current need is a dumb dumb move.

Orlando takes Gradey Dick

Utah takes Anthony Black

I’m not sure why Washington took Hendricks. I don’t see that happening at all so that threw a wrench into my plans.

Orlando takes Gradey Dick

Utah takes Anthony Black

I’m not sure why Washington took Hendricks. I don’t see that happening at all so that threw a wrench into my plans.
Whoa… I thought black was a perfect fit for Orlando? Thought that was where you were headed.

If we took Ausar I’d prolly roll with Wallace as he has less shooting questions. Black and Ausar would be a nice draft though.

Man, giving up Sexton and the Laker's pick to get two guys who might not be playable because of their shooting, especially with our non shooting center. Then on top of it taking on Bertans contract...

This is a nightmare. Relatedly, I'm going to bed, but will get to my picks first thing in the morning if it's my turn by then.