What's new

Mods: please censor the word

mods please censor every single offensive words, or get something like trigger warning tag. it should work like the spoiler tag but before clicking u get a triggerwarning

mods please censor every single offensive words, or get something like trigger warning tag. it should work like the spoiler tag but before clicking u get a triggerwarning

I'm not a proponent of censorship, but if I were, I'd probably start with bad grammar and punctuation. I don't want my kids seeing that ****.

I'm not a proponent of censorship, but if I were, I'd probably start with bad grammar and punctuation. I don't want my kids seeing that ****.

also how many languages do you speak?
i speak 4, understand 5. 1 of the languages i speak even has its own alphabet.

ooh im sorry you only know 1 language!. since your a mod i will politly put the mic on the floor. hypothetically if you where not a mod i would drop the mic and have some catchy prhase with a female dog in it.

ooh im sorry you only know 1 language!. since your a mod i will politly put the mic on the floor. hypothetically if you where not a mod i would drop the mic and have some catchy prhase with a female dog in it.
If you're claiming English is one of those languages, you need to recount. Any moron can mumble their way through a couple languages. It doesn't count until you can write it the correct way.

If you're claiming English is one of those languages, you need to recount. Any moron can mumble their way through a couple languages. It doesn't count until you can write it the correct way.
i can write it the correct way, not 100% correct but i bet you a billion dollars better then some intercity high school graduates.
so take that. and since your not a mod
i bet you you only speak 1 language

*dropping mic* you got served ****

i can write it the correct way, not 100% correct but i bet you a billion dollars better then some intercity high school graduates.

I know for a fact he is at least bi-lingual.

Tdlr - no

3 things:

1. You are making an assumption based on what you think you know, which is very little.

2. Your assumption is incorrect.

3. At least you're consistent.

Most inner city youth can't write English correctly either.
And I'm fluent in more than one language. That means speaking, reading, and WRITING. I even passed college graduate level testing to prove it.
You got served, pendejo.

*drops mic*

And I'm fluent in more than one language. That means speaking, reading, and WRITING. I even passed college graduate level testing to prove it.

I'd like to learn French, Italian, Portuguese and Tagalog but wouldn't have any one to talk to in those languages and that's how I learn.

i for a fact also did that.(meaning passing college graduate level testing for english and dutch. did not have to go through college graduate level testing for those other 2 language. but 1 of em is a language i speak to most of my friends in, and i guarantee would pass college graduate level testing if there was a place to do that.
so why are we having this **** measuring contest?
but guess you want to me to write PERFECT high level English in a forum. well excuse me while i go hire 10 speechwriters to do that.

i for a fact also did that.

but guess you want to me to write PERFECT high level english in a forum. well excuse me while i go hire 10 speechwriters to do that.

At this point most of us would settle for conversational level.

since your a mod i will hold back my response letting some of my infractions expire first.
because you guys are extremely unfair.

In your case you've more than earned everyone one of your warnings and infractions. I don't feel bad for you at all.

You are unwilling to tone it down and that's fine. The fact that you won't respond in a reasonable way proves that. Just accept the consequences of that.