What's new

Mods: please censor the word

In your case you've more than earned everyone one of your warnings and infractions. I don't feel bad for you at all.

You are unwilling to tone it down and that's fine. The fact that you won't respond in a reasonable way proves that. Just accept the consequences of that.

i have been acussed of being a racist commment
but is imply did 1 thing, i equated something someone does to the exact same behaviour an animal does. if thats racist than i am a proud racist.

here the analogy a animal sees a coconut with a hole in it. in that coconut is a banana. now the animal grabs that banana and cant get his hand out of the coconut without letting go of that banana. now as the coconut is a trap set by humans and now a pack of humans come to empty their trap the animal sees and senses danger, still either to greedy to let the banana go or too stupid to realise he can let it go. he gets caught his skull cut open and soup is made out of his brain, or if he is lucky live in captivity for the rest of his live

well i see the perfect analogy with most politicians. whats even more stunning is the iran deal is the coconut there is a banana hidden in it.
obama really really really wanst the iran deal refusing to let go of it, either too greedy or to stupid to sense the danger.

now if i compare a politician or a person to the animal in question not because of what you deem racist intent. instead of seeing the bigger picture and analogy getting an infraction for racism.
while there is 0 racist intent in the post in question. just shows that people who find a post/saying racist which has 0 racist intent is actually racist!

and this reminds me of this one conversation i had in person with someone. he mentioned that a friend we had in common was in hospital for certain disease, (that genetically is most common to 1 certain race group) i said ooh did not know the common friend had race X in his genepool. well i then got accused of being racist. while i was just stating a genetic FACT!

secondly how can i get 2 infractions for the same thing. 2 infractions at once(for something said in planned parenthood. thats plain unfair, even though i deserved 1 infractions for that. giving me 2 is just vindictive.

You have made repeated comments that are racially insensitive. Over and over again you insult only him in that way. Cry victim and unfairness all you want, you deserved your fracts.

Have a nice night Dutch.

You have made repeated comments that are racially insensitive. Over and over again you insult only him in that way. Cry victim and unfairness all you want, you deserved your fracts.

Have a nice night Dutch.

wait now you are confusing me.
now youa re saying it was a racially insensitive post.
but in the infraction you state it being a racist post.

soo which is it, cus posting racist stuff or racially insensitive stuff is different things.
one is deliberate on the posters part
the other is a knock on the insesnitivty of the public reading that post.

oir do you believe: "racist post" = "racially insensitive post"

please enlighten me cus i swear my post was not meant to be a racist post.

or are you royalty and act like the Clinton and think your above the law. above general fairness and all that other good stuff.

edit: please dont get offended, i am just trying to clear up what i clearly deem conflicting information on YOUR part, and want it cleared up.
to be honest i wont be surprised if i get another infraction for this. cus everything is offensive these days. i consider this a DEFENSIVE post

i for a fact also did that.(meaning passing college graduate level testing for english and dutch. did not have to go through college graduate level testing for those other 2 language. but 1 of em is a language i speak to most of my friends in, and i guarantee would pass college graduate level testing if there was a place to do that.
so why are we having this **** measuring contest?
but guess you want to me to write PERFECT high level English in a forum. well excuse me while i go hire 10 speechwriters to do that.

No, I don't expect you to write perfectly all the time. Honestly, no one can do that. I do wish you would at least give it a little effort every once in a while.

P.S.This is all just me irritating you, baiting you into a reaction. It worked. It always does.

Have a nice night Dutch.

but if i only insult him in that way, not his whole supposed fathers race. instid it obama-ist instead of racist.
i just want to be clear on that.
racism has to do against a RACE not against a person right.?
or am i wrong.

ok lets put rules you made clear to me so far:
1."racially insensitive post" is the same as "racist post"
2.repeatedly insulting 1 person in a that way = racist/racism. never mind it is not geared towards his race but towards HIS ACTIONS AS A PERSON!

what other rules are there, dont wanna be victim. if i break rules i should know the rules right.
so give me all the rules

No, I don't expect you to write perfectly all the time. Honestly, no one can do that. I do wish you would at least give it a little effort every once in a while.

P.S.This is all just me irritating you, baiting you into a reaction. It worked. It always does.
ok

Holy ****! After my horrible day I needed this humor Dutch n NAOS.

Dutch, that analogy is with a coon (from a famous US book) not a monkey. Maybe you should try some coon analogies and see how far they get you.

stoked this is the definition of racism:
"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

I NEVER ATTACKED his RACE NEVER!
my critique of him is not geared towards his race in any form.
so by that definition if you prove to me i used his faults and shortcomings to condemn the whole race his dad belongs to. please show me that. PLEASE!

if your gonna give me infractions go ahead your free to do so. i am not crying victim. i am jsut showing you a fault in your definition and rule system.
YOU STATED in the personal message i got an infraction for RACIST post.
and yes i insulted Obama. yes i think he is dumb, we all know those post.
BUT IT IS NEVER, NOT A SINGLE GRAIN of it GEARED towards a PARTICULAR RACE!

but maybe you have the liberal disease redefining words! words like "man" "woman" "gender" and "marriage" among words being re-defined. i got the memos those words got a new definition. please next time you decide to redefine a word, please send me a memo.
now i know the hard way the word racism has been REDEFINED

tumblr_n8l54cGh5U1rlho2jo1_400.gif

secondly how can i get 2 infractions for the same thing. 2 infractions at once(for something said in planned parenthood. thats plain unfair, even though i deserved 1 infractions for that. giving me 2 is just vindictive.

I think you might be confused because the infraction link went to the same post for both infractions. After that specific tirade you went on we looked at several posts in that particular thread (I just reviewed our discussion of it). We had received a deluge of reports for your posts in that thread and you had something like five different posts we looked at. It was the determination of every mod that voted that you had earned a double infraction for the string.

Sometimes posters go a little ballistic. We can handle that in a few ways: we can address each post as a separate violation and give them all separate infractions (we do this VERY rarely); we can combine a couple together and punish them one time (we do this a lot); we can combine several into two or three violations (we do this occasionally).

In your instance we went with the third option. You had five or six fract worthy posts (especially when you considered their combined impact) and we gave you two. You're right dutch, that was unfair. We didn't enforce the rules as written. We were lenient. Would you like to continue complaining about it?

Dutch, pretty sure I reported at least one of your posts when you compared my President to a monkey.

If you didn't know before you absolutely know it now, that is a racial insult.

You are not a citizen of the U.S.. Feel free to criticise our president. But when you start flinging racial insults at the President of the United States I think you have gone way over the line of what is acceptable. I wouldn't really like it any better if you were a citizen of the U.S., but as someone who isn't it's kind of like the "I can call my little brother an idiot, but if you're not in the family you better not call my little brother an idiot" type of thing.

He's our President. We elected him, twice. You can like him or not, but he's ours. You insult him, you're insulting us.

U.S.A. #1
Dutch -- Not ranked.

Dutch, pretty sure I reported at least one of your posts when you compared my President to a monkey.

You are not a citizen of the U.S.. Feel free to criticise our president. But when you start flinging racial insults at the President of the United States I think you have gone way over the line of what is acceptable. I wouldn't really like it any better if you were a citizen of the U.S., but as someone who isn't it's kind of like the "I can call my little brother an idiot, but if you're not in the family you better not call my little brother an idiot" type of thing.

He's our President. We elected him, twice. You can like him or not, but he's ours. You insult him, you're insulting us.

U.S.A. #1
Dutch -- Not ranked.

I'm not an Obama fan but he is my president. I always want to smack Americans that say "he isn't my president!". morons.

Also, right on GF.

U.S.A. #1
Dutch -- Not ranked.

I cannot promise I will be this supportive about President Trump in 2017.

I cannot promise I will be this supportive about President Trump in 2017.

Trump winning the R nomination would be the best thing to ever happen to the Ds. It would ensure another Dem president and firmly place latinos and women into their camp.

Trump winning the R nomination would be the best thing to ever happen to the Ds. It would ensure another Dem president and firmly place latinos and women into their camp.

Speaking for myself, I'd write in Rubio if it came to a Trump vs. Hillary election.

U.S.A. #1
Dutch -- Not ranked.

race had nothing to do with me comparing him to a monkey absolutely 0. that doesn't matter in your eyes i guess.
next time i have a racial insensitive post i hope the mods will be honest and call it racially insensitive and not a racist post.
I know you guys can just pull a monkey out of a hat and infract somebody for anaything.
just next time instead of saying i got infracted for a racist post, just say offensive post. cus these days everything is offensive. then i cant complain about being falsely accused of racism

...I know you guys can just pull a monkey out of a hat and infract somebody for anaything.

just next time instead of saying i got infracted for a racist post, just say offensive post. cus these days everything is offensive. then i cant complain about being falsely accused of racism

Thanks Dutch, we'll try to keep that in mind.

And it's "pull a rabbit" out of a hat, not monkey.
Unless you're a monkey's uncle. Then, well, I guess anything goes.